Video: Bike accident controversy - organizers say no evidence of foul play

webfact

Video: Bike accident controversy - organizers say no evidence of foul play

6pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The organizers of The Great Mekong Bike Ride 2018 are not going to take any action against a rider who many online believed was guilty of causing an accident that felled 6 or seven other riders at the end of the 372 kilometer race.

Rider 205 was seen leaning into another rider but said it was not deliberate.

'Technical Support' said that while it may have been unsafe riding there was not enough evidence to suggest foul play.

Rider 205 ended up on the podium with the rest of his victorious team.

Other riders involved supported the organizers.

Prawit Bunnawan, 59, who was in the over fifties section said he had seen everything in his thirty years of cycling. Accidents were normal especially in the hectic last 600 to 700 meters of a race.

None of those involved in the crash want the matter taken any further, reported Daily News.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-22

Only one conclusion for me: corrupt officials because foul it is, I think he even uses his arm to push when you look it picture by picture in a vdo editor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same bandits who tried to disqualify me (2nd Place) in a different race as I missed a timing mat - official standing in the middle of it made passing over a bit hard at 45km/h... same situation they wouldn’t look at my GoPro footage of the entire race / or from the missed mat just made a ruling.. 1st Place who missed the mat also had no issue..