Best Mansion or short term rental in central BKK

puanddavid

Hello TVF! My Thai wife is traveling to BKK for a two month visit.
I’m looking for your expert opinion on the best place for her to stay. The mansion where we normally stay has become surrounded by karaoke bars, and it’s impossible to get a good nights sleep!
Our criteria:
Near BTS, safe, TV/Fridge included, under 20K per month (but would consider slightly higher rate), studio OK. Good street food and/or talat nearby. Preferably not motor bike taxi dependent.
Victory Monument, Ari, Ekkamai, Thong Lo, or in that general corridor.
OK, I realize all of our criteria might be hard to find, but please let me know if you know of a near perfect fit.

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

the best recommendation i can give you is to never ask for a condominium recommendation on the internet. you never know who is out there.....

Exactly why I said AirBnB since its for over 30 days and completely legal.

Chevk reviews and choose a property since the budget is perfectly decent as well.

There's a large studio apartment building just 50 meters from the Thong Lo BTS station, visible from the southern platform end, even soi side of Sukhumvit.  Short term rentals available, B10,000+.  TV's and refrigerators optional extras, as are full sized beds.  Very convenient area.  Rear facing rooms should be quieter than those facing Sukhumvit.

Sorry, I don't recall the name.

If you send me a PM, there is a very nice place nearby: beautiful large rooms with teak floors and kitchenette  B15,000 range short term, perhaps a 3 month minimum.  Busy area but quiet location, 3 minute walk to Phra Khanong BTS.

Edited by dddave