Traffic today

manchega

It seems like all the stupid was out and about today.  slow driving, and as i looked in the window to see if they look that stupid sure enough they were on the mobile or doing make up.

so I got relgeious last week and started put food and flowers on a local shrine, i was prayng the dumb people with the traffic light buttons would have heart attacks, spontaenous combustion and suffer nasty deaths of sying, or just dying along with the motorcyles in general and especially the win.

surely if someone cuts you up and you hit their bike they are legally responsible.....?

well in case I was and cos there were a lot of win about I drove off while they were checking that one on the sukhumvit soi's.

but what actually happened today, suddenly thick traffic congestion etc. then I get round the corner and nothing, no reason for it at all.

I will continue my relgeous experiments to see if I can remove more traffic cops and drivers off the roads, any one want to join in just buy some food and chuck it on the local shrine, throw some sweet fizzy drinks and flowers in and you are all done.

it must make me more religeous than those people that stand in the road begging?