Thai-Austrian Technical College???

moonseeker

I live near this technical college and it is located in Ban Amphur which is a small town between Jomtien and Bang Sarey,  on the Southbound side of Sukumvit

All I can tell you about the college is that it does not have the "gang" problem that appears to plague most of the technical colleges in Thailand

• Like 1

I pass there a few times a day & the students all appear very disciplined & courteous although there should be better facilities & support for crossing that road.

There are times that they group up & charge across the road because there's a gap in the traffic.

I get stopped by the old bill on a weekly basis while they check my license & tax so why don't they send an officer or two down there when the school finishes to mind them?

Edited by SidJames
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SidJames said:

I pass there a few times a day & the students all appear very disciplined & courteous although there should be better facilities & support for crossing that road.

There are times that they group up & charge across the road because there's a gap in the traffic.

I get stopped by the old bill on a weekly basis while they check my license & tax so why don't they send an officer or two down there when the school finishes to mind them?

They must have heard your plea, I drove through there Tuesday evening as they were coming out. We saw one policeman on duty there.

I think the school is highly regarded.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2018 at 11:08 AM, Rimmer said:

I drove through there Tuesday evening as they were coming out. We saw one policeman on duty there.

I've seen  police on duty there too..this stretch of Sukhumvit is ever increasingly busy..with some lunatic driving antics its a very dangerous road..after the spur road to the 7 motorway opens I fear it will be even worse ?