Praise for kind Sri Racha traffic cop who allows press-ups instead of fine for helmet-less teen

webfact

16 hours ago, Happy enough said:

why though. he let him get back on the bike without a helmet. it's just daft. you think after his awful punishment (which some of us do daily for our own good) he went and bought a helmet and is now wearing it? doubt it

They all are allowed to get on the bike after being issued a ticket, do you think that they all went out and bought a helmet?

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

they all should not be allowed back on the bike, what is your point

My point was that for some reason you seem to be suggesting that this one individual should not have been allowed to ride off when everyone else in the same situation is.

19 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

My point was that for some reason you seem to be suggesting that this one individual should not have been allowed to ride off when everyone else in the same situation is.

no, you got me wrong. no one should be allowed to. to be fair mate, i only drive my bike in the village but i never wear a helmet so i'm no angel and maybe that will come back to bite me in the ass ?

I can`t see how the cop can get away with this.

Traffic penalties are set by law, a traffic cop does not have the authority to change the law and devise his own punishments, in-fact what he is doing is totally illegal by not going by the book. 

• Haha 1