Insulin In Bangkok

Jamesyboi

Assuming you need insulin for diabetes control, I would suggest you visit an endocrinologist or general practitioner for a script. My friend tried to buy it over the counter when she visitted last year and was referred to Bumrungrad by two pharmacists. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

just curious where is the best places in Bangkok to get Insulin ?

any help would be appreciated, thankyou.

pls. PM me.

am i right by saying it has something to do with your body in the picture why you want it?

It able to get from a Pharmacist in Pharmacy shop ( it legal to sell in Pharmacy shop ) But it wasnt much traffice for a customer who come in and buy insulin in pharmacy shop. That why it hardly to find and not much Pharmacy shop in Bangkok sale it... Try a Pharmacy shop not far from Samitivej hospital in suk 49.. u will hv luck.

you need a prescription to buy insulin in Thailand and it is not available in most pharmacies, ye haveta go to a clinic or a hospital to buy it...big hassle...

I contracted diabetes while working in the Gulf...there, you can buy over the counter, no hassle...lots ob big fat arabs there with the disease...I was dismayed to find that in england a script is required for purchase, had to see some medic to get the necessary an' cost GBP50...insulin, whaaaat? how does anyone 'abuse' insulin???...dumb shits... :o

best to carry a supply wid you when travellin'...