Any Way To Stop Losers From Pming Me?

Georgie-Porgie

I really don't want to keep wasting forum space on this, but George's signature says not to PM him directly, to post questions on a forum. I don't know who else to ask and I am tired of being bothered.

Is there any way to block unwanted posters from sending nasty PMs?

Gent and Basher have a bunch of fake nicks and they insist on sending me insulting/threatening PMs under their own and other names.

I made such absolute jerkwaters out of them this morning by pointing out that they were using fake nicks, that they rather bother me in private I guess; No audience to laugh at their foolish blunders.

By the way schmucks, I don't have to prove that you are using fake nicks, although it is quite obvious to anyone, because this is all anonymous. You, however, can't threaten me anonymously without being liable for charges.

Can you two tie your own shoes? :o

G-P, you can go to your control panel. Then, there is "PM Buddies/Block List" on the left.

Add one more line.. so, no oneliners here.. :o

Edited by LovelyCutie

I love Thailand and want to continue living here.

Some Thai Detectives that work for me from time to time told me that there is "no such thing as self-defense for foreigners in Thailand". That I would be deported for defending myself, even if in the right.

They told me to always let them sort things out for me, but I hate to start getting them involved, just for two blow-hards.

But if push comes to shove. :o

Boy, Basher and Gent,youse guys better cool it from the sound of things,next thing he gonna tells ya is that he knows some MADE MEN in New York and he gonna have em come over and really fix youse wagons and ya gonna end up in the klong wearin chicago overshoes. :o

:o

Hey G-P let it go, keep smiling and ignore it, if you get E Mail you know maybe dorogatory just delete it.

Not sure why people on this Forum get so hostile, its only opinions and we are all allowed that surely.

People get wound up about the most simplest of things, loads have been banned recently and I believe more should have been. I have been reading this Forum for a while mainly the Visa section for info so therefore I am upto speed on the politics.

I see LovelyCutie is still giving oneliners, what does she/he bring to the party???

If a little more consitency with the bannings I think he/she was a strong candidate for banning (oneliners and irrelevant postings).

IGNORE THEM.