Shirts

wave

I need some recommendations for a really great shirt tailor. Someone who is aware of the various cuts and styles and has a great range of high quality fabrics.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

wave

I heard rumor from a Thai friend that all the "tailors" get there work done at a Thai sweat shop around Petchburi Rd. They guys you meet in the shops are just salesmen. Any truth to this? Anyone with real knowledge on the subject?

where , when , etc ........................

any tailor really .....................easy ain't it ??

price ?

diffrent story .....................

If it were "easy" I doubt I'd be asking for recommendations.

Thanks for the helpful response.

I heard rumor from a Thai friend that all the "tailors" get there work done at a Thai sweat shop around Petchburi Rd. They guys you meet in the shops are just salesmen. Any truth to this? Anyone with real knowledge on the subject?

Well it kind of is true. In most shops the clothes usually are not made in the shop and are made in 'sweat shops', where I wouldn't know. I wouldn't go as far as to say the shops are salesmen, halft the battle of tailoring is the messuring and fitting, but yes be assured in most cases these are not the people actually doing the cutting and sewing.

Actually I brought some trousers when I was there a few weeks back and they were missing one button. Pretty poor QA I say, but the funny thing was seeing the tailor try and sew one in. Did a shocking job.