Picking up Moto GP tickets

If you purchased MotoGP tickets from a 7 11 and are confused about where to pick up tickets.

I contacted allticket by phone. They said you could pick up the tickets at the circuit.

The ticket "office" at the circuit is hard to find. It is a shipping container behind the McDonald's near the main entrance to the circuit.

Enjoy the racing.

I picked up mine from Gourmet Market in the EmQuartier, but you can also pick them up at any Gourmet Market. Took all of 5 minutes for her to check my documents and print 4 tickets. Also, these purchased by a friend, so I had to show a power of attorney signed by the purchaser and the receipt, no problems.

I,ve got tickets for the Moto Gp from alltickets and went to the Moto Gp testing earlier this year. I picked mine up from the Alltickets booth located just before you go up the stairs to the main stand, hard not to miss.

41 minutes ago, fpexpert said:

I,ve got tickets for the Moto Gp from alltickets and went to the Moto Gp testing earlier this year. I picked mine up from the Alltickets booth located just before you go up the stairs to the main stand, hard not to miss.

The tickets are plastic credit card size with 2 radius corners. I only received temporary paper tickets during testing. I picked my plastic tickets up from the 7-11 nearest to the Elephant Roundabout in Buriram

Edited by Caiman
Add info

Went to the World Superbikes round a few years ago at Buriram.

Collected the tickets at the track, was quite quick and painless.

Will be going to the MotoGP in October and will also pick them up at the track. Tickets purchased in a 7-11 in Korat earlier this year.

Will be early in doing so though.