Looking for a 24/7 coffee shop / coworking space

balo

I have a friend visiting who needs to work from his laptop late at night , after midnight until 4 AM .     

Do Starbucks or any other coffee shop have a 24/7 place in Pattaya ?   Coworking spaces exist in Bangkok , but not sure if there's anything like that here.  Thanks.

Where is he staying no wifi available there? Bludging free WiFi off established businesses to run your own is hardly co-working is it. Or why not get a local sim card and use a phone as a hotspot or is he only interested in free wifi.

Just a more public place and still quite enough to work from a laptop . Where you can buy coffee and light snacks during the night.   

Several places in Bangkok open 24/7 , but seems to be no places here. 

Someone told me about "Beer & Coffee by mom", on the other side of Sukhumvit. They are open 24 hours.  A bit far away but seem to be the only place. 

17 hours ago, balo said:

Do Starbucks or any other coffee shop have a 24/7 place in Pattaya ?   Coworking spaces exist in Bangkok , but not sure if there's anything like that here.  Thanks.

Latest Starbucks that are open close at midnight on Beach Road. The only coffee place that springs to mind is McCafe that late at night. 

15 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

The only coffee place that springs to mind is McCafe that late at night. 

Or Burger King . 

Anyway I think we found it , another place in N-Pattaya road , Tomn Toms coffee opposite Central Marina, open all night.  Nice seating and easy to charge laptops etc.  

facebook.com/tomntomscoffeetunepattaya/

10 minutes ago, balo said:

Or Burger King . 

Anyway I think we found it , another place in N-Pattaya road , Tomn Toms coffee opposite Central Marina, open all night.  Nice seating and easy to charge laptops etc.  

facebook.com/tomntomscoffeetunepattaya/

Oh, didn't realise they had a Tom n Tom's there. Much better choice. 

• Like 1