Internet and Print Place in Silom, Siam or Sukhumvit

Chris78

Hello, 

I just wanted a tip on a reliable and reasonably priced place for Internet and printing in the downtown Bangkok area. Somewhere along the BTS ish. As I walk around the city I don't see any of these and the one I used to go to on Suk 22 is no longer reliable. 

Thank you for any advice you may have. 

if yer booked into a hotel and only have few documents that need printing the hotel reception will have a printer behind the counter...put yer docs on a USB (scanned for viruses first) and ask them nicely and they will usually cooperate for a small fee...expensive hotels will usually have a 'business center' and if yer not a guest you may be able to approach them and whoever is attending may be able to help out...for a small fee, etc...

• Thanks 1

I forgot to add that I live in a small town in Suphanburi and I don't own a printer...when I need to print/scan something I go to the computer games place where the kids go after school and the proprietor there has a printer/scanner that I use for my purposes, for a small fee...but yer not likely to find a place like that in downtown BKK as they are usually low rent/low overhead type businesses...maybe on a side street near a school where these establishments are usually located...

• Thanks 1

Chula University Bookstore in Siam Square ,  go to Siam BTS Station.  In Chulalongkorn 62, bottom floor of building, need to go along street till you get to stairs go down and turn right. Its  a small premises with an open hatch counter at one side.

It's where Uni students get their copies  done. Walk in door and use free computer , internet time costs a little, but if you just have prints you can bring in flash drive and plug it in. 

10 times cheaper than tourist shops, a billion times cheaper than hotels : 1 baht per page black and white prints.

Open 9am to 7pm M-F and  to 6pm  Sat and Sun.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.04.12 am.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, partington said:

Chula University Bookstore in Siam Square ,  go to Siam BTS Station.  In Chulalongkorn 62, bottom floor of building, need to go along street till you get to stairs go down and turn right. Its  a small premises with an open hatch counter at one side.

It's where Uni students get their copies  done. Walk in door and use free computer , internet time costs a little, but if you just have prints you can bring in flash drive and plug it in. 

10 times cheaper than tourist shops, a billion times cheaper than hotels : 1 baht per page black and white prints.

Open 9am to 7pm M-F and  to 6pm  Sat and Sun.

Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 10.04.12 am.png

This is a great tip. Thanks for taking the time.