Prawit hit with symptoms similar to traveller’s bug during mobile Cabinet meeting

webfact

18 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Could we have the name of the restaurant who supplied him his food during the last 24 hours ?...unless of course the cook has already been transfered to an "inactive kitchen" at the "Bangkok Hilton" ?

At the TAT they are probably considering turning the restaurant into an attraction as the highlight of a pilgrimage for local tourists. There is nothing sacred if it makes money. ?

Wonder if they checked and treated all the other symptoms the patient shows.

Edited by Lupatria

Like overly hygiene-conscious farangs, his digestive system probably can't handle the bacteria in rural food.  Once they get him back to Bangkok and he eats at a couple of Michelin Five Star restaurants, his dyspepsia should be quickly cured.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Those cave lads have been kept under wraps for two weeks, and yet they can't keep this shit out of the papers. 

Hilarious. 

As the British divers said," We smelt them first before we saw them."

I take it the same applies here?

• Haha 1

Just a case of full blown gluttony.officials cleared the road,just in case he dropped a 4 lane wide load.i wouldn't like to share a hotel lift with him and deffo not at the moment.reading this you thought he'd had a heart attack not just $hit himself....oh and I think the heart attack won't be far away either.i wonder if he can lend me them watches he borrowed.

7 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Poor Prawit, seems he's always in the poo. 

According to the Peter Principle, organizations manage careers so that everyone "rises to the level of their incompetence."

Looks like he's reached his.

• Haha 1