Russian mafia boss gunned down by hooded assassin in middle of party celebrating his release from prison

webfact

Russian mafia boss gunned down by hooded assassin in middle of party celebrating his release from prison

ByRoksana Panashchuk

arus.jpg

The assassin can be seen pointing his gun at the Mafia boss. (Image: Investigative Committee; EAST2WE) 

A Russian mafia boss was gunned down by a hooded assassin at a party celebrating his release from prison just days before.

Alexander Zhestokov was shot in the back at point blank range while drinking at a bar with friends in central Russia's Kemerovo Oblast region.

According to local media, Zhestokov, 39, was one of the leaders of the Zapsibovskie gang, considered one of the most dangerous in the Kemerovo Oblast region. The gangster was released from prison several days prior to the attack.

Full story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-mafia-boss-gunned-down-13003516

-- Mirror 2018-2018-07-31

WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGES: Alexander Zhestokov, 39, was shot in the back at point blank range while drinking at a bar with friends in central Russia's Kemerovo Oblast region

• Haha 1

Not the first time someone has been waiting for a criminal to be released before bumping them off ! Like to know where he got the smokeless powder for the firearm from more like Black powder anyway a great device to make an escape with a smoke screen !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovelomsak said:

You just have to love how these Russians react.

Very little panic panic no running for the door. Just look at the body and scratch their heads.

These guys are as hard as nails.

I think the caped crusader was expecting it, raised a phone to his ear and said 'job done'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Very little panic panic no running for the door. Just look at the body and scratch their heads.

I also like the way he was done in not fancy just get the job done style. 

It is like "You live by the gun you die by gun" full acceptance.

This sounds like the post of a fanboy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Beer consumption...?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mamypoko said:

If the lead didn't do him in, he could have died from smoke inhalation. Was the gunman using black powder? 

Most likely a well cleaned/oiled pistol with suppressor. The smoke is most likely from the oil heating up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Could have been that whilst he was in jail , his gang got on just fine without him and didnt want him coming back ?

Inside job ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sungod said:

I think the caped crusader was expecting it, raised a phone to his ear and said 'job done'

Very suss! I think he might have known? A gold cloak in a bar?