U.S. agency says United pilot posted explicit photos of flight attendant online

rooster59

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

My son is an AirBus captain for an East Asian flag carrier. I'll bet he makes substantially more than you. I hate him!

The flight crew stay in different hotels from the cabin crew.

Believe me, you want professional captains. If Americans are happy to pay peanuts good luck.

Finally, have fun with whosoever you wish. However a gentleman would not post photographs and deserves to be ostracised.

The different hotels thing, that depends... on availability, and in some cities, practicality. 

Generally yes, different awards and union arrangements impact on accommodation ex home port. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Grouse said:

My son is an AirBus captain for an East Asian flag carrier. I'll bet he makes substantially more than you. I hate him!

The flight crew stay in different hotels from the cabin crew.

Believe me, you want professional captains. If Americans are happy to pay peanuts good luck.

Finally, have fun with whosoever you wish. However a gentleman would not post photographs and deserves to be ostracised.

I highly doubt he makes more than me. Last month I cleared about $40k USD. And that's during a holiday here. Working full out, usually pull between $80-$100k/month.

18 hours ago, Small Joke said:

Good girls don't go to bars? Have you just arrived in a time machine from 1918?

That was mantra of feminists that decimated the California bar scene. They also pushed new laws banning "Ladies Night" free drinks, free admission. Advice columns, talk shows, women's books all spouting "Nice girls don't go to bars." Noticing the emptying out of clientele in my area I had a survey done of 22 So. Cal. beach-area cities and it was found that liquor licenses were down 33% between 1975 and 1995. It hasn't gotten better. Sure, you can get a drink, but you might only be talking to the bartender. The fun had been swept from much of California in general, and the beach scene in particular. If it is better where you come from, and pretty sales girls are swooning into your arms, I applaud you and your home country. 

1 hour ago, BuckleUp said:

I highly doubt he makes more than me. Last month I cleared about $40k USD. And that's during a holiday here. Working full out, usually pull between $80-$100k/month.

OK you win. That's big bucks for a pilot. 1000 USD per hour?