Applying for daughter's Thai passport as dad with sole custody

I am planning to apply for my 9-year-old daughter's Thai passport. 

I found this info :

This from the MFA webpage for Thai passports. http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/1415/21479-Requirements-for-the-Ordinary-e-Passports-Applicat.html

• If the applicant was born to parents who did not sign a marriage certificate, only the mother of the applicant can sign the parental consent form. She will need to bring a letter guaranteeing sole guardianship issued by her domicile district office (Por Kor 14) accompanied by her ID Card which must bear the title ‘Miss’.
  • If the applicant was born to parents who did not sign a marriage certificate, the father of the applicant cannot sign the parental consent form alone unless there is a court order
    granting sole guardianship to the father.

Me and her mum have never been married, and I have a court order that gives me the sole custody.  Will this court order be enough to present ourselves and apply for the Thai passport here in BKK, or do I need to get a Por Kor 14 first from my local amphur ?

12 minutes ago, jochen said:

Me and her mum have never been married, and I have a court order that gives me the sole custody.  Will this court order be enough to present ourselves and apply for the Thai passport here in BKK

Yes. If you have registered yourself and your daugther in BKK, otherwise it´s recommended and often required to apply for passport at the closest office for that in your registered area.

12 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yes. If you have registered yourself and your daugther in BKK, otherwise it´s recommended and often required to apply for passport at the closest office for that in your registered area.

We are living in Rayong.  I know there was an office in Pattaya before, but I guess it has closed down.

Just now, jochen said:

We are living in Rayong.  I know there was an office in Pattaya before, but I guess it has closed down.

There is still a office in Pattaya.

Temporary Passport Office Pattaya
Address Pattaya Avenue Shopping Center, 1st Floor, Pattaya 2nd Road
No. 399/9 Moo 10 Pattaya 2nd Road, Nong Prue
Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Phone 038-422438 Fax. 038-422437

Source: http://www.consular.go.th/main/th/organize/21037-สถานที่ให้บริการ.html

2 minutes ago, pest said:

my daughter has just used her id card and birth certificate, copy of house book nothing was asked about her mum or myself

How old is she? 

If 20 or over there are different requirements.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Thai passport for my son as a single father with sole custody as ordered by the court

Office was in Udon Thani and caused some head scratching as they had never done it before, but everyone was quite helpful and I was in and out in under an hour

I had to provide my passport, birth certificate of my son and the court documents.

He was 4 years old at the time and it was 3 years ago that I did it

Edited by kwonitoy