Jump to content

TRD parts and D1 spec and other parts


Recommended Posts

You can get that stuff in LOS..Bling shops carry catalogs showing what's available..

 

I have seen stainless brake fluid lines on bikes, as for engine oil lines and fittings they probably are too..

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't say what model you have if it's not a TRD then a normal grill isn't going to fit, as they have a totally different front end. If that's the case you will have to go for a copy one that OK for your model. As TA said lot's of places that do same just google.

 

S/S brake pipes can be made/fitted by any decent brake shop here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, gearspeedkelvo said:

What is their website?

I really like the TRD grill original one thats why I am looking for it and also the D1 spec Stainless steel brake oil line

You can try You Tube, tap in body kits for Fortuner 2018 you will find lots will come up.

 

Regards the S/S brake line. Have you looked at what's involved? first off you have a pipe that goes from the servo that goes to a splitter box that then has 4 pipes going to every wheel quite a complicated job. If there is nothing wrong with your pipes I would leave well alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fredob43 said:

You can try You Tube, tap in body kits for Fortuner 2018 you will find lots will come up.

 

Regards the S/S brake line. Have you looked at what's involved? first off you have a pipe that goes from the servo that goes to a splitter box that then has 4 pipes going to every wheel quite a complicated job. If there is nothing wrong with your pipes I would leave well alone.

This is a snap of brake pipes going from servo to splitter box 1 going to the  front off side wheel then 3 going via fire wall to Buddha knows where. And your thinking of changing them???

IMGP0001.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually for a brake upgrade you do not change the hard lines, you change the rubber soft lines at the wheel ends to flexible stainless, or if you are altering something where stainless makes life easy,. my fun ride is an example..

 

Photo-0031.jpg.a61aac5c5dc8d780c2d0233d85a1f965.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, transam said:

Usually for a brake upgrade you do not change the hard lines, you change the rubber soft lines at the wheel ends to flexible stainless, or if you are altering something where stainless makes life easy,. my fun ride is an example..

 

Photo-0031.jpg.a61aac5c5dc8d780c2d0233d85a1f965.jpg

 

 

"...my fun ride is an example.."

You've got another one now?

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, transam said:

Indeed I have....?

to the OP, for the brake mod's you want, have a look on this facebook group:

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121606361343175/

 

for the body kit this could be a good place to start looking:

 

rstyleracing.com

 

to transam, congregations on the new V8 ride, more pics please!

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, jay1980 said:

to the OP, for the brake mod's you want, have a look on this facebook group:

 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/121606361343175/

 

for the body kit this could be a good place to start looking:

 

rstyleracing.com

 

to transam, congregations on the new V8 ride, more pics please!

 

cheers

Noooo, it has two legs....?

Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, gearspeedkelvo said:

The stainless steel brake oil line is for another car which is a honda..

If you had put that on your OP you might have got the correct answers. Sorry but we cant guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...