Balls ! - Moth/camphor Or What ?

SwaziBird

I am going back to Australia for 6 months and my wife and I will be leaving a few suitcases of clothing here in Chiang Mai.

We did this once before and came back to a mouldy reception . We had left moth balls in the case to ward off insects but never realised that mould would be the problem.

With the rainy, humid season coming upon us the problem could be even worse this time.

Any/all advice , please, will really be appreciated.

Thank you.

Cheers

You could get a quantity of silica gel and add that to the plastic bag mentioned by tom_a.

Thank you guys. Good advice. Anyone know where I can get a quantity ofsilica gel ?

Please.

There are shops on Suthep Road that sell laboratory equipment (glass beakers, bottles etc) that sell silica gel in bags of around 1/2 -- 1.0 kg. Price is reasonable.

Shops are on left side as you travel west and approximately opposite CMU School of Pharmacy.

You could get a quantity of silica gel and add that to the plastic bag mentioned by tom_a.

Thank you guys. Good advice. Anyone know where I can get a quantity ofsilica gel ?

Please.

There are shops on Suthep Road that sell laboratory equipment (glass beakers, bottles etc) that sell silica gel in bags of around 1/2 -- 1.0 kg. Price is reasonable.

Shops are on left side as you travel west and approximately opposite CMU School of Pharmacy.

Thank you very much 'john b good''.. Just the shot !