Best massage business in CM?

JimmyJ

Sayuri Complex

Soapy massage in Chiang Mai, Thailand

Address: 3 ถนน บำรุงราษฎร์ ซอย 2 Wat Ket, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000

Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 12PM

GPS  18.7903667, 99.0081369

Phone: 053 242 361

There are I was told by an owner 120 massage parlours/spas/shops in the old city and surrunding areas.

I wouldnt recommend mine as its matter of personal needs but for my chronic back pain (sport injury) took me a while to find someone who understood the problem.

Suggest you do as I did years ago just keep moving on until you find someone you feel comfortable with.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:15 PM, orang37 said:

What if the direction to get a life is "down," or "back," or "sideways" ? Gravity is so uncompromising.

~o:37;

The term 'grow up' is a common English idiom. It is not to be taken literally. Its a polite way of saying: 'Dont be stupid'.  Or: 'Dont be childish.'

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Personally, if you care what the masseuse looks like you are not there for just the massage !!

I find everything is better when served by a pretty young woman.

Even a pretty petrol pump attendant makes my gas station visits better.

I prefer not to be massaged by a Ladyboy, although the extra strength available should improve the massage.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I find everything is better when served by a pretty young woman.

Even a pretty petrol pump attendant makes my gas station visits better.

I prefer not to be massaged by a Ladyboy, although the extra strength available should improve the massage.

It's off-topic, but yeah, sure, especially when out for drinks.  Even Thai beer is a pleasure when it is served by a smiling pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived