Best massage business in CM?

JimmyJ

Sayuri Complex

Soapy massage in Chiang Mai, Thailand

Address: 3 ถนน บำรุงราษฎร์ ซอย 2 Wat Ket, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50000

Hours: 
Closed ⋅ Opens 12PM

GPS  18.7903667, 99.0081369

Phone: 053 242 361

12 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Grow up and get a life.

What if the direction to get a life is "down," or "back," or "sideways" ? Gravity is so uncompromising.

~o:37;

There are I was told by an owner 120 massage parlours/spas/shops in the old city and surrunding areas.

I wouldnt recommend mine as its matter of personal needs but for my chronic back pain (sport injury) took me a while to find someone who understood the problem.

Suggest you do as I did years ago just keep moving on until you find someone you feel comfortable with.

Personally, if you care what the masseuse looks like you are not there for just the massage !!

Just a reminder that discussion of any other "service" will see this closed promptly.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:15 PM, orang37 said:

What if the direction to get a life is "down," or "back," or "sideways" ? Gravity is so uncompromising.

~o:37;

The term 'grow up' is a common English idiom. It is not to be taken literally. Its a polite way of saying: 'Dont be stupid'.  Or: 'Dont be childish.'

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Personally, if you care what the masseuse looks like you are not there for just the massage !!

I find everything is better when served by a pretty young woman.

Even a pretty petrol pump attendant makes my gas station visits better.

I prefer not to be massaged by a Ladyboy, although the extra strength available should improve the massage.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I find everything is better when served by a pretty young woman.

Even a pretty petrol pump attendant makes my gas station visits better.

I prefer not to be massaged by a Ladyboy, although the extra strength available should improve the massage.

It's off-topic, but yeah, sure, especially when out for drinks.  Even Thai beer is a pleasure when it is served by a smiling pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived