ED visa apply in Vientiane

5 hours ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

I just applied for and got y 3rd ED visa in Vientiane last week, nothing related to a bank in any which way is ever needed, apart from money to buy the thing lol.. Which of course you can draw out at an ATM from any bank.. 2,000 baht 

I appied the ED visa and they didn't ask me about the bank statement.

But person who have service to take photo and copy passport,  they asked me that you don't have study score paper from school and paper from police.

They said you will have problem because you don't have 2 paper.

Do you think did I need it or not?

thank you

7 minutes ago, david kc said:

But person who have service to take photo and copy passport,  they asked me that you don't have study score paper from school and paper from police.

Neither of those are required. If you were missing any required documents they would not of accepted your application.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, david kc said:

I appied the ED visa and they didn't ask me about the bank statement.

They said you will have problem because you don't have 2 paper.

Do you think did I need it or not?

thank you

They are trying to make money from you. If you have your documents from your school, the school will have made sure to add all needed documents. In fact, 3 years ago one of the touts at the front of the consulate in Vientiane said I was missing a document and needed to pay I think 5,000 baht for him to get it for me. I decided not to and sure enough, I received my visa. 
Basically if you have used a good enough school in Thailand, they will have given you all of the relevant documents 

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Neither of those are required. If you were missing any required documents they would not of accepted your application.

I think it doesn't need to get ED visa. They try to scum to me. I won't talk to them next time.

Thank you for answer the question. I hope I can get ED visa tomorrow,

thank you 

12 minutes ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

They are trying to make money from you. If you have your documents from your school, the school will have made sure to add all needed documents. In fact, 3 years ago one of the touts at the front of the consulate in Vientiane said I was missing a document and needed to pay I think 5,000 baht for him to get it for me. I decided not to and sure enough, I received my visa. 
Basically if you have used a good enough school in Thailand, they will have given you all of the relevant documents 

school said that document is enough to apply. so I try to scum me. thank you