Unassuming Chonburi police captain saves a life and helps a troubled teen

webfact

he closed off the bridge ,and sat down to discuss things,while a camera man is filming in her very personal moment of desperation???....Thailand..were no good deed goes unpublicized.....I miss the ''honest taxi driver'' tall tales...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Good on the geeza .. Hope his superiors recognize what he did . 

Doubt they will. Not the role normally of the RTP  to help people only themselves.   In this instance he most certainly should be praised and given some recognition for helping a person in distress, but as I said ,doubt it will happen.  But never mind ,hopefully his good deed, will be returned to him one day in some form or the other.

3 hours ago, mok199 said:

he closed off the bridge ,and sat down to discuss things,while a camera man is filming in her very personal moment of desperation???....Thailand..were no good deed goes unpublicized.....I miss the ''honest taxi driver'' tall tales...

I agree, any admiration I may have had for this policeman is completely annulled by the fact he accepted someone filming the whole personal event and then unbelievably it has wound up on social media.

This is about the most irresponsible thing you can do in this circumstance and I hope there is a disciplinary review at the very least.

• Haha 1