Hub Is A 4 Letter Word…spelt Work

terryp

I must laugh at the latest in vogue word….HUB

It appears that Thailand is now the so called HUB for almost everything imaginable

Tourism

IT

Heroine

Aviation maintenance

Spa’s

Cosmetic Surgery

Fruit Export

Sea Food Export

Long Term retirees

The list is endless……………….

Sadly they don’t realize that to become a true International hub requires top class infrastructure and dedicated workers..plus some knowledge.

Thai airways union show the total lack of this by saying that the new airport was going to be the Hub of Asia, but by re-opening DM we can’t be with 2 airports….deerrr???? Am I missing something here?

Singapore & Malaysia have invested heavily in both education & time, Vietnam is coming up fast

Sadly the only hubs here are vices :o

Edited by terryp

Aviation maintenance? Didn't I read about a month back about an internal flight where a large part of the wing fell off shortly after take-off. They quickly turned round and landed then discovered they didn't have the parts to repair so chose to take off again. Had to bring out their 'chief mechanic' to satisy the passengers it was perfectly safe, even if they could clearly see the electrics and workings.

If I remember the quote was 'the mechanic didn't look too confident'

I must laugh at the latest in vogue word….HUB

It appears that Thailand is now the so called HUB for almost everything imaginable

Tourism

IT

Heroine

Aviation maintenance

Spa’s

Cosmetic Surgery

Fruit Export

Sea Food Export

Long Term retirees

The list is endless……………….

Sadly they don’t realize that to become a true International hub requires top class infrastructure and dedicated workers..plus some knowledge.

Thai airways union show the total lack of this by saying that the new airport was going to be the Hub of Asia, but by re-opening DM we can’t be with 2 airports….deerrr???? Am I missing something here?

Singapore & Malaysia have invested heavily in both education & time, Vietnam is coming up fast

Sadly the only hubs here are vices :o

So now they are the hub of airports as well.