Trump slams Canada over NAFTA, says rejected Trudeau meeting

webfact

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Your statement was 

Let me remind you of what you wrote: 

"I may be wrong but don't you need a passport to visit each others country? Not exactly open borders...or do you mean trade ?"

You were the one who established the criterion, not me. You were wrong, Indisputably and indubitably wrong. Man up and admit it.

I never claimed it was an open border. But to those millions of Americans who travel to Canada via land, and to those Canadians who travel to the USA,it isn't much of a border at all. Much much more open than most borders.

I wasn't quoting you. I was quoting Thaidream...

I also said "I MAY BE WRONG..." as in I don't really know....then you come in smashing me over the head.

I then said it's not an open border as per Thaidreams original post which it's not then I wondered if he was talking about open border as in trade.

There is a border. You need a passport to fly so there is not an open border...if you want to travel by land, you need ID, again no open border.

Anyhow, I can't be arsed ....If it makes you feel smug and superior then so be it.. I was wrong.

12 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

I wasn't quoting you. I was quoting Thaidream...

I also said "I MAY BE WRONG..." as in I don't really know....then you come in smashing me over the head.

I then said it's not an open border as per Thaidreams original post which it's not then I wondered if he was talking about open border as in trade.

There is a border. You need a passport to fly so there is not an open border...if you want to travel by land, you need ID, again no open border.

Anyhow, I can't be arsed ....If it makes you feel smug and superior then so be it.. I was wrong.

Canadians didn't require a passport to travel to the USA by any method prior to 9/11. Then hawks like then senator H.Clinton and a few others made out like the terrorists came from up here and everything changed. 

• Haha 1