99 Reasons To Visit/ Move To Thailand

MrOliver

This thread was going very well for a while - does anyone remember what the topic was?

sorry mate,

but the boys were just having a bit of fun.

ok the op was "why do we love los"

easy answer is,

because its bloody brilliant, warts and all. :D

thank you very much :o

i reckon that quote is more accurate than you know

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeems to be economic reasons mainly. For me it is the price of cigarettes and the cost of domestic help. Availability of reasonably priced travel within and outside of Thailand.

You moved half way round the world because cigarettes are cheap?

Because I always go to bed with a smile on my face and wake up the same way. No matter how stressed my day was I can sit on my little balcony with a cold beer and a beautiful woman and watch the sun go down over the coconut trees, and realize I'm never gonna freeze my tits off again working for some A-hole. I can stuff my face on delicious food all day for 60 baht and, when I do have time for a trip away from home I don't have to f*** about buying airline tickets to find a little corner of paradise. :D;):D:o:D:D:D:bah::o:bah:

Because living in Bangkok you do not need a car and the taxis are so cheap.

Better 5 star accommadation at half the price you pay in your own country.

Being able to put weight on for being happy and contented (eating well Thai food)

Not worrying about much day in day out.

love the place. :o

A Sawadee greeting is much more warming than a hand shake, and there is always a smile and help when you need it

The ringing in my ears disappear when I am in LOS,maybe because it is less stressful or the gravitational pull.

Thanks for allowing me to contribute here.

:o:D:D Spoken like a true wimpy Canuck. Oh, is it ok if I exist in this space? I can pay and everything and volunteer to pick up the garbage...

Go to a psychie and delete all that drivel that's been driven into your head, honey.

You drive a pickup with turkey balls and shotgun rack accessories, FRI? What's the sound of snow crunching? What's a perogie? What is in West Edmonton Mall? Do you pick your nose? What is on 97th Street and what is its sister area in BKK? Are you a nice person? Oilers or Habs fan? Wrong answers, you die. :D

Please Ms. JG, I don't know the answers to these questions either :D

So I like LOS cos' I don't have to think too mutt.

Edited by qwertz

an illustration: just ran outta smokes an' needed to go down de Big Store...de 4 y.o. niece has been widme dis mornin' watchin' cartoon videos...she saw me puttin' on me shirt an' figured that I was goin' out. She followed me downstairs an' clambered onto de back seat ob de bicycle (she is only tiny, amazin' how agile dese country kids are). We went down an' she got an ice cream...got back on the rear seat an' we pedalled on down de road...

what more reason to move to Thailand would sumone need than dat?... :o

an illustration: just ran outta smokes an' needed to go down de Big Store...de 4 y.o. niece has been widme dis mornin' watchin' cartoon videos...she saw me puttin' on me shirt an' figured that I was goin' out. She followed me downstairs an' clambered onto de back seat ob de bicycle (she is only tiny, amazin' how agile dese country kids are). We went down an' she got an ice cream...got back on the rear seat an' we pedalled on down de road...

what more reason to move to Thailand would sumone need than dat?... :o

Wish I was there. I've got my 5 year old grandson staying with me and he's driving me out of my tree.