Accommodation And Boarding For Dogs

ginto45

I have two small dogs in Pattaya and I am looking for an accommodation/hotel for my two dogs during my vacation outside Thailand, or people who could look after my dogs for boarding during one week or maybe a little more. Does somebody know such sort of accommodation or individual persons who can make a good service of course against remuneration, in or not too far from Pattaya, eventually in Bangkok. Thanks.

Ginto45

Na Jomtien Animal Hospital say they have an air conditioned dog hotel next to their premises.

Going North after Soi Wat Boon, go past the big TOA paint sign until you see a red and white telephone mast on the south bound carriageway, they are opposite that on the northbound lane.

tel 038 757019

Na Jomtien Animal Hospital say they have an air conditioned dog hotel next to their premises.

Going North after Soi Wat Boon, go past the big TOA paint sign until you see a red and white telephone mast on the south bound carriageway, they are opposite that on the northbound lane.

tel 038 757019

thats all we need :o

There's a Dog Hotel outside of Pattaya, in the countryside, that is very nice as are the husband and wife running it. His phone number is 038-241686 and 086-1407896.

He will come collect your dogs and deliver them back to you. He will also handle taking them to vet at anytime, not just when they are boarding at his dog hotel.

Last time I was there he talked about putting in a swim pool for the dogs. I said that I hoped he would put up small chalets for the dog owners so we could all come enjoy.

:o

tel 038 757019

thats all we need :o

Thanks for your reply. Do you know where (which soi) is the Na Jomtien Animal Hospital ? Also can you tell me at how many kilometers (more or less) from north pattaya road is the big TOA paint sign.

There's a Dog Hotel outside of Pattaya, in the countryside, that is very nice as are the husband and wife running it. His phone number is 038-241686 and 086-1407896.

He will come collect your dogs and deliver them back to you. He will also handle taking them to vet at anytime, not just when they are boarding at his dog hotel.

Last time I was there he talked about putting in a swim pool for the dogs. I said that I hoped he would put up small chalets for the dog owners so we could all come enjoy.

:o

The above mentioned Dog Hotel will also cremate pets. Will collect the bones and put in new white cloth and tie with ribbon. As I said, they are very good people.

• 5 months later...
there are lots of dog shops of pattaya 3rd below pattaya klang

There's the story I heard about a gentleman who left his dog at a pet shop while he was away from Pattaya. Came back and no dog. Pet shop said no problem he could have one free from them to make up for his loss. Be careful where you board your beloved pet.

there are lots of dog shops of pattaya 3rd below pattaya klang

There's the story I heard about a gentleman who left his dog at a pet shop while he was away from Pattaya. Came back and no dog. Pet shop said no problem he could have one free from them to make up for his loss. Be careful where you board your beloved pet.

I heard of someone leaving a dog at a pet shop (not one of those on 3rd) and when the guy came back they just denied ever having it Edited by itsbill

I tried one of the Sai Sahm dog hotels for a week and the poor blighter came home quite sad, thinner and with a couple of broken teeth so we reckon he was trying to chew his way to freedom.

The next couple of times we used the place that Tammi recommends in this thread and he's never been happier. In fact, when they come to collect him, you have to stop him jumping into the blokes pickup truck he's so happy to be going on 'holiday' again. When they bring him back, he's all shampooed and brushed... but the pink bow is a bit much!

I tried one of the Sai Sahm dog hotels for a week and the poor blighter came home quite sad, thinner and with a couple of broken teeth so we reckon he was trying to chew his way to freedom.

The next couple of times we used the place that Tammi recommends in this thread and he's never been happier. In fact, when they come to collect him, you have to stop him jumping into the blokes pickup truck he's so happy to be going on 'holiday' again. When they bring him back, he's all shampooed and brushed... but the pink bow is a bit much!

Ooooohhh that's luvely!! :o

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive such an old thread but after searching for a dog hotel in Pattaya and finding the above reviews I left my dog to stay at this place for a few days just recently and was extremely happy with the service and the treatment my dog received - my dog came back looking in better shape than when I left him. Seems they really take care. Prior to seeing this place I'd only seen the typical cages offered at some of the animal hospitals around Pattaya (maybe I hadn't looked hard enough) - this place made me feel very comfortable leaving my dog there. The owner, Kenny, and his wife have a large piece of land (several rai) and the dog houses are all single story concrete structures with ventilation and mesh fronts, not cages stacked on top of each other.

The swimming pool mentioned above is still not complete but there's a big hole in the ground and he seems to be working on it. He also has some bungalows for rent there - I think he said they're around 4,500 per month which seems reasonable. He's in the process of building some more.

He charged me 200 Baht per day for my dog and I provided the food - I was a day late coming back to collect my dog which was no problem and they gave him the extra food he needed. If you take your vets book he can also take a look and administer any jabs or tablets your dog may need.

I would highly recommend this place, based on my experience (no, I'm not related to, nor friends of, the owner - I was just so happy with the experience I feel this place deserves a plug).

To find it head to Bang Sare on Sukhumvit and when you pass the PTT gas station on your right look for soi 18 on your left, maybe 500 metres. Take soi 18 to the end and look to your left and you'll see a big white buidling - that's it.

Their (very basic) website is pattayadoghotel.com. Kenny's number is 0898040384.

Jimmybkk -- thank you for your input...........

Just a thought -- it would be nice to put this thread on the "Pinned" area of this thread...."Pet hotels, pet guardians, veterinarians, pet hospitals, etc."

Many people have pets who need a nice environment and responsible people to oversee those pets.

Pet owners go overseas or have sudden problems which make overseeing pets very stressfull or impossible.

Pet "holiday retreats" or just pet "baby-sitting" for a period of time is really necessary.

As humans who have had the good fortune of having the love of a dog, cat, or other little "sentient beings", it is very important to have some alternative for the caring of this loved one when we cannot provide this caring ourselves.

So -- thanks for any other input on alternatives to the home envriorment.............