German tourist’s Phuket assault case is being investigated, say police

snoop1130

German tourist’s Phuket assault case is being investigated, say police

1538994074_1-org.jpg

The German tourist, Patrick Starke, sustained injuries to his head and arms. Photo: Supplied

PHUKET:-- Chalong Police have today confirmed that a case related to an assault on a German tourist last month is being investigated and arrest warrants should be issued this week.

Speaking to The Phuket News today (Oct 8), Col Pakkayot Tanongsak of the Chalong Police confirmed that officers are investigating an assault on German tourist Patrick Starke by four suspects with weapons at 10:30pm on Sept 27.

The attack, which left Mr Starke with wounds to head and arms, was caught on CCTV from in front of a 7-Eleven near Soi 11 Sai Yuan Rd in Rawai.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/german-tourist-phuket-assault-case-is-being-investigated-say-police-68912.php#CMCeiCGwEY7AQY3Q.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-10-8

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I would like to know the true facts behind the attack - was he provoked or did he provoke??

Sometimes being a farang and being in the wrong place at the wrong time can make you a target for Thais.dont think I know of anyone but a stupid idiot who would provoke 4 Thai men carrying swords and knives late at night.some members here think it's seems to be the victims fault and if he did provoke them that they can slash him up.seriously four men on to one and they still have to use weapons.i bet they all left laughing how tough they all are.

17 minutes ago, Pdavies99 said:

Really?  Its not the first time that a foreigner has been booted out wrongly!!

Thank you,I've been jumped by a couple of thugs outside a 7-11 for no reason so I have first hand knowledge.these Thais were probably tanked up and tooled up and looking for some action and there's no better target than a big white farang.

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Thank you,I've been jumped by a couple of thugs outside a 7-11 for no reason so I have first hand knowledge.these Thais were probably tanked up and tooled up and looking for some action and there's no better target than a big white farang.

Small farang. Big thugs like me they detour to next rank

Archived