Flights Bkk To Uk

mikeybee

hi all

well the wife and son are due to fly to the uk on the 2 april,has anybody got any ideas as to where she can get there tickets from in bkk be it a travel agent or at the airport,shes looking to fly with thai.

(son 1 year old)

cheers people

has anybody got any ideas as to where she can get there tickets from in bkk be it a travel agent or at the airport,shes looking to fly with thai.
Not much scope for ideas if she wants to fly with Thai. :o You can book them for her on the Thai Airways website

or she could walk into anyone of the Thai Airways offices in Bangkok. Locate them on the web site by 'contact us'

Edited by Mahout Angrit

has anybody got any ideas as to where she can get there tickets from in bkk be it a travel agent or at the airport,shes looking to fly with thai.
Not much scope for ideas if she wants to fly with Thai. :o You can book them for her on the Thai Airways website

or she could walk into anyone of the Thai Airways offices in Bangkok. Locate them on the web site by 'contact us'

It never has, and it never will be a good idea to book your ticket with the airline directly. You'll get a much better price booking through an agent, i.e. the best online-offer from Thai is 11k THB more than the current agent msp price ...

It never has, and it never will be a good idea to book your ticket with the airline directly. You'll get a much better price booking through an agent, i.e. the best online-offer from Thai is 11k THB more than the current agent msp price ...
It's also not a good idea, if you want the best deal, to fly with the national carrier out of their home base but the OP didn't specify he wanted a cheap ticket otherwise he wouldn't be choosing to fly Thai out of Bangkok.

Incidently I just got a much better deal booking direct with malaysian airlines on the web than any agent in Phuket could offer me (but I believe the offer finished 12/02/07).

You might get a better deal booking with the airline other than TG but the TG web price is and has always been ridiculous.

SG do good online prices but TG seem to want to drive customers to Travel Agents.

Chalwa (or chawla) travel in Patpong has had excellent prices for years.

However most TA's in Thailand will have the same prioce for tickets in their online system. Last time in peak season (August) I was quoted same price at 3 places so just went to the TA closest to my hotel.