‘Vaccine denial’ behind measles deaths in South

webfact

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

The point about vaccination programs is to achieve herd immunity

I don't care about 'the herd', the weak should be allowed to die, the strong should survive and reproduce. This is the natural order of life.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1

On 10/17/2018 at 9:43 PM, Arjen said:

There are also Christians who refuse vaccinations, (and insurances) for religious reasons. And there is growing group peoople who think vaccinations are unhealthy and should be avoided....

Arjen.

True. Also true that these people are considered Idiots. Science and modern medicine deniers, living in a fantasy world. Child abusers and murderers when they reject simple known treatments and vaccinations that could easily save their children. :1zgarz5:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 9:02 AM, BritManToo said:

My kids are all alive and undamaged.

Survivorship bias.  Imagine being one person who survived out of three hundred in a plane crash and using your privileged position as a soap box upon which to proclaim the crash was no big deal since you made it out alive.

On 10/19/2018 at 5:58 PM, BritManToo said:

I don't care about 'the herd', the weak should be allowed to die, the strong should survive and reproduce. This is the natural order of life.

This is sickening.  Infants coughing their lungs up from whooping cough should not be "allowed to die".  Senior citizens in a nursing home should not be "allowed to die" from the flu.  If your kids pick up this attitude from you, then they are most certainly not "undamaged".

• Like 2