Prachuap Khiri Khan’s Bt9.6m bicycle lane ends up as roadside parking space

11 hours ago, OZJAY said:

Are thai’s dropped on their head at birth? The things I read on here on daily basis are unreal. Can’t use the other bike lane in Hau Hin either, due to motor bikes & sidecars zooming up and down all day every day. What’s wrong with these clowns!! 

Same shit in Udon-Thani.10 million bath spent..for vendors and carparking mostly...sad when no planing and thinking ahead is used.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, OZJAY said:

Are thai’s dropped on their head at birth? The things I read on here on daily basis are unreal. Can’t use the other bike lane in Hau Hin either, due to motor bikes & sidecars zooming up and down all day every day. What’s wrong with these clowns!! 

Education!  plain and simple no critical thinking just memorization then you add that with the corruption the left-hand doesn't know what the right is doing or just can't do anything about it which is what the excuse being used again this time around.

12 hours ago, OZJAY said:

They prefer not to obey rules which inconvenience them in any way. You will find this underlying trait explains a great deal of Thai behaviour. Rule-following Germans they are not.

• Like 2

Maybe if they towed away the vehicles and made the owners pay for the towing, storage and a fine before the vehicle is released this would maybe, and I use the word maybe loosely, this would maybe go someway to solving the problem so would getting rid of the vehicles on the other side of road 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To solve problems like this you treat the Thai population with some serious gene-therapy.... Or wait for the education level  to get higher in 20 - 40 years

I would bet my money on gene-therapy ????

But if Thailand where an developed country like the west, could you afford to live here ?

• Like 1