Advice on Khao San to Siem Reap

krdowney

My non-Immigrant visa for Thailand will expire on December 30th, and I need to leave and come back on either a tourist visa or a stamp. I would like to go to Siem Reap and finally see Angkor Wat. Does anybody have advice on reliable transportation from Khao San Road to Siem Reap/Angkor Wat, and a good place to stay as well. Thanks for any help you can give.

Kevin

Thanks Rak.

I'm sorry, I didn't really make this clear, but I am looking for reliable OVERLAND transportation--buses, vans, but probably not trains. I would rather not fly. I just don't want to get scammed by a bus/van operator, and I live within walking distance of Khao San. So what I am asking is, does anyone know of a transportation company operating overland transportation out of Khao San going to Siem Reap that will not cheat me? 

On 11/2/2018 at 7:04 AM, krdowney said:

Thanks Rak.

I'm sorry, I didn't really make this clear, but I am looking for reliable OVERLAND transportation--buses, vans, but probably not trains. I would rather not fly. I just don't want to get scammed by a bus/van operator, and I live within walking distance of Khao San. So what I am asking is, does anyone know of a transportation company operating overland transportation out of Khao San going to Siem Reap that will not cheat me? 

you have the ordinary buses from East station, Ekamai, to Aran/Rongklua several times a day

from Rongklua you can walk out of LoS and into Poipet

from Poipet you have options of bus, van and taxi to SR