Whois Server: whois.planetdomain.com

Referral URL: http://www.planetdomain.com

Name Server: NS19.ULTRAWHB.COM

Name Server: NS20.ULTRAWHB.COM

Updated Date: 11-feb-2007

Creation Date: 16-aug-2003

Expiration Date: 16-aug-2008

>>> Last update of whois database: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:10:03 UTC <<<

This will stop the flow of bad news stories that Libya posts in the news section more efficiently than any complaint or other method. See Pattaya is not such a bad place after all. :o

Now he can go back to giving us jokes. :D

Amen to that

If you don't want to read the latest news clippings then you don't have to, especially as there are dedicated pages now, away from the main Pattaya forum.

Also, 'helicopter' perhaps it is time to change your signature as you are not heeding the advice given by Max Ehrmann!

Maybe it needs replacing with a quote from Max Wall? :D

This will stop the flow of bad news stories that Libya posts in the news section more efficiently than any complaint or other method. See Pattaya is not such a bad place after all. :o

Now he can go back to giving us jokes. :D

Amen to that

If you don't want to read the latest news clippings then you don't have to, especially as there are dedicated pages now, away from the main Pattaya forum.

Also, 'helicopter' perhaps it is time to change your signature as you are not heeding the advice given by Max Ehrmann!

Maybe it needs replacing with a quote from Max Wall? :D

And how is your day Libya115? :D maybe you should stop reading all those negative Patters stories you keep posting - they are obviously gettting to you...

If you dont want to read the news, then simply dont go in the news forum :o

Just because you dont like to read bad news, doesnt mean others dont. Afterall, if there was no news reported, we wouldnt be able to take notice of whats going on around Pattaya and therefore wouldnt protect ourselves.

(Sorry I know its off-topic, just replying to some others comments)

Edited by Meg_ken2003

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the extended downtime of the site.

I have just sorted the problem out but will now have to upload the whole website again which is a mammoth task even with a 1mb connection. I anticipate, assuming there are no further problems, that the site should be back in its former glory including a full update of news which will include the days we were down, by Monday....but don't quote me on that!!!!

Howard.

ps. I would appreciate notification of any broken links. There will be plenty over the next few days as the site re-uploads. But if you find any on Monday please email me and I will fix the problems.

[email protected]

Just because you dont like to read bad news, doesnt mean others dont. Afterall, if there was no news reported, we wouldnt be able to take notice of whats going on around Pattaya and therefore wouldnt protect ourselves.

Well said! 'Meg_ken2003'

Knowledge is power.

If we all didn't know the bad news and the risks then we would leave ourselves vulnerable to attack and possible death.

If a few more people read the 'news clippings' forum; then they would not go for walks on Pattaya Beach, opposite Mikes Mall at 2.00 am with an expensive watch and 2000 Euros in their pockets or pick up a freelancer with tempting offers and a handbag full of xanax or argue with a baht bus driver about a 5 baht extra fare or .................continues for some time.

Well said! 'Meg_ken2003'

Knowledge is power.

If we all didn't know the bad news and the risks then we would leave ourselves vulnerable to attack and possible death.

If a few more people read the 'news clippings' forum; then they would not go for walks on Pattaya Beach, opposite Mikes Mall at 2.00 am with an expensive watch and 2000 Euros in their pockets or pick up a freelancer with tempting offers and a handbag full of xanax or argue with a baht bus driver about a 5 baht extra fare or .................continues for some time.

Libya's current events posts are the most interesting part of the Pattaya forum. I am only an occasional resident at my condo in Jomtien as I live in Bangkok most of the time and I appreciate the updates he provides. Sometimes--in fact a lot of the time--his posts are humourous and I often forward them to people who don't even have a clue that a place called Pattaya exists! Thanks Libya. No one has a gun put to his head and made to read it!

Glad to hear that PCN will be back from Monday..........news is the breath of knowledge (Pattaya_Fox 2007) :o

Well it's Wednesday yet I still cannot reach www.PattayaCityNews.net on my TT&T MaxNet service

However bizarrely the daily stories are being reported on Google News, so the website is viewable elsewhere

What is going on?

Melonf,

Just entered the website with no probs. You may want to thrust your lower lip out in a more pronounced pout. :D Thats what did it 4 me. :o

Glad to hear that PCN will be back from Monday..........news is the breath of knowledge (Pattaya_Fox 2007) :D

Well it's Wednesday yet I still cannot reach www.PattayaCityNews.net on my TT&T MaxNet service

However bizarrely the daily stories are being reported on Google News, so the website is viewable elsewhere

What is going on?

Melonf,

Just entered the website with no probs. You may want to thrust your lower lip out in a more pronounced pout. :D Thats what did it 4 me. :o

Glad to hear that PCN will be back from Monday..........news is the breath of knowledge (Pattaya_Fox 2007) :D

What is going on?

I just tried to enter the website myself and it failed. Did you enter at www.PattayaCityNews.net or is there a different web address?

that was the best idea since god created the world and George this forum...

Sometimes it is unavailable whilst they are updating the days new stories.

I am sitting here and Pattaya City News is permanently non-available on the ISP TT&T MaxNet

However I can see that the Pattaya City News website is working fine when viewed via the US

You may be onto something, I had accessed it thru our company CITRIX network via Australia, will try it from my TTT JInet connection at home and see if my results match yours.

Sometimes it is unavailable whilst they are updating the days new stories.

I am sitting here and Pattaya City News is permanently non-available on the ISP TT&T MaxNet

However I can see that the Pattaya City News website is working fine when viewed via the US

Hi Guys,

This is wierd, others have told me that they have had connection problems in Thailand. I have checked my daily stats and they are now back to normal after the outage last week. I am baffled. Are there any web experts out there that can shed some light on this problem.

Thanks

Howard

Pattaya City News

I'm on Maxnet and can't access the site.

Definitely some dns problems, the name simply doesn't resolve!

When I ping using network-tools.com it resolves to this 75.126.140.216 IP address, which indicates you're hosted on WEBHOSTINGBUZZ.COM....

When I try to ping on my machine, Maxnet's dns servers simply don't return any IP address...

Strange, since, when I had to change over dns servers once, I found that the info propagated very quickly, I was expecting a day or more, but it started resolving to the correct IP within a few hours!

When testing with my GPRS (AIS) backup it resolves just fine!

FYI, I sent an e-mail to TT&T maxnet asking them to reset/update their DNS servers...

Monty