Video: Stop children doing Muay Thai now: Young boxer dies from brain hemorrhage

webfact

I agree and not agree with the comments inhere about how wrong it is to let children do thai boxing.

I'm not a fan of this kind of contests but how many did die of it during the past 5y?

I can say in my country alone, say the last 5y, we had several young soccer players and bikers who suddenly dropped dead. They all looked 100% healthy, had a full check up every 6 or 12 months and been trained by pro's.

So does that mean they have to stop playing soccer or ride a bicycle?

If you spend some time on google you will find many more young sporters in every kind of sports and country who suddenly died.

Peoples just die the time and way they need to go.

Look at Muhammed Ali and George Foreman or Evander Holyfield. They fought about the same or even more fights as Ali but only he did get brain problems. Never have been proven it was because of the boxing but all have been KO multiple times and did get heavy hits on the head.

But if peoples wanna keep doing this i can agree using a helmet like they start doing some years ago at the olympics too