Online 90 day reporting, pending application.

I completed an online 90 day reporting about 20 days ago, and was quite impressed that it worked. Unfortunately when I check up on the progress it is "pending".

What are my options? Do nothing and hope it's ok, and risk a fine if it isn't, or apply in person at the local immigration? Has anyone else had a similar problem?

4 minutes ago, cretin said:

I am under the impression that the online process is centralised. Anyway it's a nice day and Ayutthaya is only 30km away, so this might be the best option!

The online process is not centralized, the office you report to must still approve it in the system. 20 days is a long time to be in the pending mode. When you go to the office I would ask if they participate in the online reporting program as I am not sure about Ayutthaya. Good luck.

Went to Immigration and processed the 90 days report quickly, they are a very friendly bunch at Ayutthaya. No one knew or cared about

online reporting and I think if I waited any longer I would have been forking out 2000 baht. Lesson here, don't bother with the online report. Thanks for the replies to this.