Russian man arrested allegedly trying to lure young girl for sex

webfact

20 hours ago, Kim J said:

Yes you are exactly right. Our 11 yr old daughter has internet access on her tablet and also uses one of our laptops. Mrs Kim monitors these activities very closely.

Well it appears that at least the girl may have been sensible enough to involve her mother when it got messy.

4 hours ago, action said:

Everyone seems to be 100% convinced the man is guilty.  He said he didn't want to talk to the young girl, he wanted to talk to the Mother.  So how hard would it be for a mother to make up this story if she got upset with the guy?  Since everyone agrees the 10 year old shouldn't have that kind of access to social media why does everyone believe it's fact that she did?  I'm not saying the guy didn't do it, I'm just saying the comments here are extremely closed minded.  Girl says man abused her,  off to the clink with him no questions asked eh?  I'm glad you're not a jury.

I need to agree with Action.
I don't post a lot, mostly reading on TV. 
Often, as soon as children are involved, blood and death seem to be the only solution for many TV members.

Yes, most of us have been dating. some maybe are on sites like Thaicupid. 

My wife and I meet via Thaicupid, and we are really happy.
On sites like this, they a reflection of real life, there are girls who dress "too sexy" and boys who start conversations by sending "dick pic". I never ever have sent inappropriate pictures to anyone, during her time on TC she received many. 
aussies, European, American, Russian, all the same.
I guess the girls with "too sexy" clothing like the "dick pic" guys, and they like those girls. I'm not to judge their interests.
Is it nescaserry to remind about (single) girls on tropical holiday? (Or only "single" during the holiday)

They go wild... not only the +18 to 25-year-olds....

I really would like to see both phones, as it's easy to delete a message.
I never used fiber. Whatsapp shows "deleted message", Line shows nothing. matching both phones won't help with Line.

How easy it is for the mother to delete several parts of a message, as I'm sure the whole Viber conversation is not just a "dick pic".   And if it is just only a "dick pic"... That can easily be a mistake.
If my history lessons were correct, one of the starting reasons for WO2 was a telegram, that was "modified" (words deleted, placed out of context) and printed in the newspaper.... In times where there is an explosive situation, all you need is a little spark.   

I hope for the girl, the man, and the woman it is all just a simple mistake.

The result of thinking "pro-active".

All people involved with children are guilty unless proven different.

After his picture is all around the world. Thai police only kick him out, to avoid difficult questions.

His friends and family (what's left of it), his home.. Close to a school?? better move.. as the picture is everywhere, only with the accusation(aka mistake).

Pro-active...  disgusting.

Best solution for people thinking that this is good, sent a dick pic to your neighbors teen daughter and see what happens.
Not even a dick-pic, just sent light erotic joke.. 
In the explosive environment you created, that is enough to get your genitals cut off and bleed to death.

In Europe, early 90's, it got so crazy you can not even hug your child in public without the need to explain that it is your child and you are not a pervert.  Please not do this again for Thailand.  Speaking of perverts... Who's mind is "dirty"?

Manual of vacuum cleaner: External use only.
Me: who of you perverts made this line necessary???

Edited by sirquest007
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, balo said:

Russian scumbag! Probably not the first time.

No need to put Russian in that sentence. Are you suggesting that Russians are predisposed to that kind of behaviour? 

Completely unnecessary.

He's a scum-bag for sending that kind of picture to anyone. If deliberately to a child, then scum is right. It's possible that she didn't look ten, but what is his story? T

hat he asked the girl for her mother's Viber ID? Why not ask the mother directly?

The mother gave him the daughter's Viber ID?

What's his explanation?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, KneeDeep said:

No need to put Russian in that sentence.

Don't worry. last week I said the same thing about a Brit!   

Next week it will probably be a German! 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2018 at 3:47 PM, webfact said:

Glainkov denied the charges, saying he wanted to talk to the mother, not the girl

yea right Glainkov. Of course you did. We understand you :sad:

Sir, there was a terrible misunderstanding on our part. We are sorry for the embarrassment and the inconvenience we may have caused. Please accept our apologies. We'd like to make it up to you, so we would like to offer you this voucher for an all-inclusive 5 year vacation in our 5-star and exclusive penitentiary called Chonburi Central Jail.

Now drop your pants a$$hole!

Edited by pattayadude

On 11/22/2018 at 6:48 AM, sydneyjed said:

The Thai Tourist Policeman next to him spoke perfect Russian and acted as translater.

How do you know he's Thai? Many Asian people lives in the eastern part of Russia.  

Ok, I did a little digging.

There is absolutely no doubt that he is guilty as accused.

I've seen the transcripts and in it he asks the girl if her mother will be able to see their communication.

He also asked her to go out for 'walks' and she would reply that had to go to school. So he knew as to with whom he was communicating.

Reading the transcripts would likely fill all with disgust.

In addition, the way the mother found out was the the girl told a school friend. That school friend informed her own mother who then got in touch with the mother of the victim.

The police initially weren't interested, but for the force of the Russian community. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 7:28 AM, BritManToo said:

Not to mention my horror at reading a 10-year-old girl has a smartphone and a viber account.

What is the world coming to?

An acquaintance of mine (not friend) is very proud of the fact that his son has learned how to synchronise the buttons on his own smart phone with his finger movements so he can properly play games now, 

My acquaintance is so pleased and happy that his 11 1/2  month old can do it so well

Me thinks despair is despairing.