Decaffinated Coffee

roger101

I drink  a fair amount of coffee.  Moccana Espresso in the morning and Moccana Decaffeinated Gold in the evening. Just recently finding any Decaf Coffee has been difficult. I bought the last 2 on the shelf at Foodmart (not somewhere I normally shop). All my normal shops (Friendship, Foodland, Best, Fresh Foods  and Tops etc)) seem to have stopped stocking it. Whereas shops seem to stock a  large range of ordinary coffee they only seemed to stock one type of Decaf. Anybody know where I can definitely buy Decaf.

As a PostScript to this any body know why Almond Breeze Milk (1 litre) has disappeared of the shelves, I can only find it in Villa now. The only reason I can think of is that the other Almond Milk brands are nearly twice the price.

Is there a reason why you drink decaf?

I have been drinking a lot of almond milk in Canada and can often find Almond breeze 1L milk for about 50 baht equivalent. It got me wondering, so I started reading about this particular brand (Blue Diamond) and it's pretty much confirmed that it has no nutritional value whatsoever. You may as well drink water.

11 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Is there a reason why you drink decaf?

I have been drinking a lot of almond milk in Canada and can often find Almond breeze 1L milk for about 50 baht equivalent. It got me wondering, so I started reading about this particular brand (Blue Diamond) and it's pretty much confirmed that it has no nutritional value whatsoever. You may as well drink water.

I'm on a Keto Diet (20carbs a day). So changing my Almond Breeze milk to ordinary milk would use almost half of my daily carbs. Been on it 2 months lost 8 kilos.

The reason for decaf in the evenings is pretty obvious.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...