Burmese baby killed in Phuket Town road accident

webfact

Burmese baby killed in Phuket Town road accident

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_4919.jpg

A four month old Burmese baby girl died after a motorbike collided with a tour bus yesterday.

Phuket City Police were notified of the accident on the main Phuket Road in Phuket Town at 5pm.

Police and rescue workers arrived to find the tour bus parked on the side of the road. Nearby they found a motorbike.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/burmese-baby-killed-in-phuket-town-road-accident

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-11-26

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

You would prefer it it everyone just walked on by , ignoring it ?

No, most of us would prefer it if these ghouls did not congregate and take pictures then post them the net. Its a sickening thing- I have seen people running towards the scene of a crash on occasion, only to stop and take pictures.

24 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

No, most of us would prefer it if these ghouls did not congregate and take pictures then post them the net. Its a sickening thing- I have seen people running towards the scene of a crash on occasion, only to stop and take pictures.

Did you look at the photo in this thread ?

A photo taken at the scene .

You would prefer it if people would just walk on by , completely ignoring the situation

31 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

No one in the photo seems to be taking photos though and no ones running there solely to take photos , people are just standing there quite solemnly