Five more women make sex-offence allegations against Luc Besson

snoop1130

Five more women make sex-offence allegations against Luc Besson

4000.jpg

Luc Besson. Photograph: Stefanie Loos/AFP/Getty Images

Five more women have come forward to allege sex-related crimes against French film-maker Luc Besson, adding to the four already public.

After an investigation by French website Mediapart, a former assistant of Besson’s said she was coerced into a sexual relationship with the director, as well as being regularly sexually harassed by him.

The assistant, who remains anonymous, claims she told colleagues at the time.

The other accusers include two students at Besson’s film school at the Cité du Cinéma studio, who have accused him of harassment.

Full Story: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/nov/28/five-more-women-make-sex-offence-allegations-against-luc-besson

Bloody feminazis.

I am glad to see that they have touched down on Mars now.

With any luck we will all be able to go home soon and leave them here where they can control each other and supposedly live happily ever after, which I doubt very much.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Although there are certainly some credible allegations that have materialized, since the whole Weinstein scandal broke, there are also alot of opportunists who have used this as a pretext for their agendas. Let's face it. Women have been using their femininity to get ahead for millennium. And there is nothing wrong with that. We use what we have to work with. But, the burden of proof is so minor these days, and reputations and lives can be shattered with one allegation. The system must work to establish a burden of proof on the accuser, and must set the bar higher than it currently is. The histrionics from some members of the movement, like Rosie O'Donnell, and especially the hysterical Minnie Driver, have been too much. When Matt Damon spoke out, and defended George Bush Sr. for patting a woman lightly on the butt, she excoriated him. When Damon had the audacity to say there is a big difference between patting a woman on the butt, and rape, she screamed no. It is about the same thing. Come on. There have to be limits. It is not the same thing!

I have a dear friend, who told me a great story. He said his mom was in Times Square during the celebrations after WWII ended. The soldiers were returning home, to a heroes welcome, which they deserved. She told her son that she was standing around, greeting the soldiers as they paraded by. She said she was kissed, hugged, and fondled by hundreds of soldiers. She said she probably had 800 guys put their tongues in her mouth that day. She told her son it was the best day of her life, and possibly the highlight of her life. Nearly all of the women in the crowd were kissing hundreds of complete strangers. Nobody thought it was the slightest bit inappropriate. How things have changed!

Due to this whole movement, relationships, and friendships between men and women have been changed. I know very few guys in the US who are getting any action since this movement started. They are finding it hard to even date a gal, in a normal manner, as things have gone dangerously out of control.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, BritManToo said:

Bad boy, you should know by now,

No woman is ever to be held responsible for any decision she makes, no matter how foolish or dangerous.

She is intelligent, strong, and independent ....... but never responsible. 

Luc needs to pay!

Good to see that I am not the only one brave enough to say it. :cheesy:

• Like 2