Worst Joke Ever 2024

A dog walks into a greengrocers carrying a basket and a list in his mouth. He gives the list to the shop assistant and the basket is soon full of apples, oranges, a melon and 2lb plums. 
"That'll be £3.50," says the assistant and the dog passes over a purse. He counts out the right money, hands back the purse and the dog leaves the shop. Over the next few weeks the dog appears regularly in the shop and the assistant becomes more and more curious about where he comes from. Eventually he decides that when the dog next comes in, he'll close up and follow the animal home. The following Thursday afternoon the dog appears and the assistant follows him home. It's at least a mile to walk and throughout the journey the dog shows remarkable skills in crossing the many busy roads. At last he walks up the garden path of a squalid looking house and knocks on the door. A moment later it's opened by a fat, scruffy looking man who kicks the dog back down the path. "Outraged at such behaviour, the assistant rushes up shouting
"How dare you treat this amazing dog in such a callous way?" "B*gger off," replies the man, "The dog's got to learn. It's the third time this month that he's forgotten his keys." 

• Haha 1

The milkman couldn't believe the note left on the doorstep, requesting 60 gallons of milk. Intrigued, he rang the doorbell to make sure the order was correct and a beautiful woman, covered only by a towel opened the door. 
"Oh yes" she said, "I read somewhere that bathing in milk did wonders for your sex life." 
"Ah the beauty of milk, would that be pasteurised?" he asked. 
"No, up to my chin is enough," she answered

Edited by scottiejohn

Three nuns went to confession. 
"Forgive me Father for I have sinned," said the first nun, "I looked at a man's penis." 
"Then wash your eyes with holy water," said the priest. 
In came the second nun. 
"Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I touched a man's penis." 
"Then go and wash your hands in holy water," came the reply. The third nun went in and it was some time before she reappeared and joined her colleagues. 
"Sorry I was so long," she said, "I just had to go and gargle and a have a douche." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

The milkman couldn't believe the note left on the doorstep, requesting 60 gallons of milk. Intrigued, he rang the doorbell to make sure the order was correct and a beautiful woman, covered only by a towel opened the door. 
"Oh yes" she said, "I read somewhere that bathing in milk did wonders for your sex life." 
"Ah the beauty of milk, would that be pasteurised?" he asked. 
"No, up to my chin is enough," she answered

Thank you Benny Hill (from Ernie, the fastest milkman in the west) ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two antennas met on a roof, they fell in love and got married. The ceremony was alright but the reception was amazing 

A psychic  dwarf escaped from a jail, the police radio call went , "be on the lookout for a small medium at large" ......

I want to die in my sleep like my grandpa .........instead of  screaming in horror like passengers in the van he was driving....  

Edited by Seth1a2a

19 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Alzheimer’s kicking in Eddie ??

I posted this 23 hours ago....... and you gave it a like !!

It's like Groundhog Day here sometimes.

I gave your original post a "likee" and then gave Fasteddie's (identical) post another "likee" a day later.

I will know I've gone completely mad if someone else posts the same joke tomorrow and I give it a "likee".

• Like 1