'ya Dong' In Koh Samui

girlx

my friend is putting in a little 'ya dong corner' at his new bar. i know where he can get ya dong ingredients in bangkok, but would prefer to find them in samui. i am talking about the different herbs you mix in with the lao khao... anyone know where i can find this? he would like to serve 4 kinds (ie. one for fertility, one for sharp mind, etc.)

my friend is putting in a little 'ya dong corner' at his new bar.

What is this? "Ya dong's hangin' outta yer drawers, Otis."

Fertility? Sharp mind? Ah, I suppose your friend will also have a section for power-learning tapes and Herbalife. More to the "point," he ought to have a corner for penis enlargement, or is that covered by the hooke...er...I mean "hostesses"?

my friend is putting in a little 'ya dong corner' at his new bar.

What is this? "Ya dong's hangin' outta yer drawers, Otis."

Fertility? Sharp mind? Ah, I suppose your friend will also have a section for power-learning tapes and Herbalife. More to the "point," he ought to have a corner for penis enlargement, or is that covered by the hooke...er...I mean "hostesses"?

So that's your prob., Mark :o

heh? ya dong is traditional thai herbal whiskey (herbs mixed with lao khao). and there are no working girls at this bar, or in this village for that matter.

Girlx, my apologies for MArK, he knows this and was just trying to belittle this great forum & your thread, since he can not be part of it! (he's a raging journalist from Taiwan) may be he's :o ?

And I wish you good luck

Edited by SamuiJens