Prayut urges people to 'vote carefully in Feb'

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

“I come here today just like a fully fledged politician. Now I can’t say that I am not. 

Then he would be admitting that he was campaigning.  Sly dog this general .   He can do and say whatever he wants, but he is above debate and scrutiny.  He is a disgrace.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

“You know that I am suffering. But I agree to suffer and lay down my life in this position.”

Yea, we know you suffer from all kinds of things:

compulsive lying, Napoleon complex, Speak-First-Think-Later Syndrome, self delusion, corruption, bad temper, threatening behavior.

But I'm glad you do recognize it. That's the first step to recovery. :thumbsup:

Edited by klauskunkel
  • Haha 2

He has good days and Bad days....this man is suffering from Dementia...period

3 hours ago, nikmar said:

image.png.f1f59db6b3a564778c41b9e3a98aff70.png

This hand signal he does. What does it actually mean or signify?? Serious question as i did it once at a Black Sabbath concert when I was 16.

He has good days and bad days...Humour him..

6 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...His Cabinet is scheduled to convene its mobile meeting in the province today..."

Hey Nation!

You write fine Editorials condemning the Junta for its abuse of power, its lack of competence in governing and for its wasteful, illegitimate actions.

Yet, once again, you fail call this what it is; it is not a "Mobile Cabinet Meeting", it is a taxpayer-funded, campaign-style, abuse of money and power. It is blatantly using the trappings of power for personal benefit.

if you are unable to call this what it is, then perhaps you should either stop those fine-sounding Editorials or just simply bend over.

A good comment, and this is not the only example. The Nation's journalism is pretty bleak, all the Aussie editorial staff notwithstanding. Appealing to the lowest common denominator has been profitable for the Nation and most of it's associated organisations. Management policy is usually very revealing of an organisational culture.

3 hours ago, nikmar said:

image.png.f1f59db6b3a564778c41b9e3a98aff70.png

This hand signal he does. What does it actually mean or signify?? Serious question as i did it once at a Black Sabbath concert when I was 16.

He copied it from Thaksin, who thought it symbolised solidarity with the audience. In fact it means something rather different, and was particularly popularised by Ronnie James Dio and other hard-rock divas. This guy doesn't have any clue what it means, he just copied if from his idol.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

A good comment, and this is not the only example. The Nation's journalism is pretty bleak, all the Aussie editorial staff notwithstanding. Appealing to the lowest common denominator has been profitable for the Nation and most of it's associated organisations. Management policy is usually very revealing of an organisational culture.

They are scared. Im scared too. They are dangerous people.

"During his visit to Bueng Kan province yesterday, the prime minister also asked eligible voters to “carefully elect candidates with good policy platforms”.

What does that even mean?

"Good policy"...for whom?

“It’s because I run the country,” (into the ground!)

Prayut told the crowd. “You know that I am suffering. But I agree to suffer and lay down my life in this position.”

If there would be fair and free elections, your suffering would end in February, you pompous %$#@! 

In January, the former coup leader had described himself as a politician for the first time after having repeatedly denied he was one.

Yesterday he also suggested that people wanted him to remain in office. Let's say "some people"...some very certain people...

“While in bed, I thought about why people place their hopes on me and why they want me to work. It’s because they have hope and I have to make their wish come true.” I guess, we are not thinking about the same people, Mr. "PM", but I am sure, I know WHO wants you to work and WHO'S dreams you make come true!

Prayut urged people not to take part in street protests now that political restrictions were lifted, as “confusion and chaos” would again cause damage to the country. The only one confused, is you! You either lift restrictions or not! In both cases, you live with the consequences! That is how a democracy works...or a dictatorship...or whatever you think, Thailand is!?

“People must not allow anyone to lead them to confusion and chaos again. Such a thing must not happen again because Thailand is going to host the Asean Summit next year,” he said. Wafflewaffleblahbalh...good people...bring happynes back...wafflewaffle...

He pointed to more than 2,900 projects in the five provinces in the Northeast as among the accomplishments of the post-coup government. I don't even want to imagine, how many of those were just spending cash to placate the plebs!

All this incredible BS, topped by a thinly covered threat: "You know, who to vote for...or else!"

Edited by DM07
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, DM07 said:

"During his visit to Bueng Kan province yesterday, the prime minister also asked eligible voters to “carefully elect candidates with good policy platforms”.

What does that even mean?

"Good policy"...for whom?

“It’s because I run the country,” (into the ground!)

Prayut told the crowd. “You know that I am suffering. But I agree to suffer and lay down my life in this position.”

If there would be fair and free elections, your suffering would end in February, you pompous %$#@! 

In January, the former coup leader had described himself as a politician for the first time after having repeatedly denied he was one.

Yesterday he also suggested that people wanted him to remain in office. Let's say "some people"...some very certain people...

“While in bed, I thought about why people place their hopes on me and why they want me to work. It’s because they have hope and I have to make their wish come true.” I guess, we are not thinking about the same people, Mr. "PM", but I am sure, I know WHO wants you to work and WHO'S dreams you make come true!

Prayut urged people not to take part in street protests now that political restrictions were lifted, as “confusion and chaos” would again cause damage to the country. The only one confused, is you! You either lift restrictions or not! In both cases, you live with the consequences! That is how a democracy works...or a dictatorship...or whatever you think, Thailand is!?

“People must not allow anyone to lead them to confusion and chaos again. Such a thing must not happen again because Thailand is going to host the Asean Summit next year,” he said. Wafflewaffleblahbalh...good people...bring happynes back...wafflewaffle...

He pointed to more than 2,900 projects in the five provinces in the Northeast as among the accomplishments of the post-coup government. I don't even want to imagine, how many of those were just spending cash to placate the plebs!

All this incredible BS, topped by a thinly covered threat: "You know, who to vote for...or else!"

What a smackdown of this power grabbing and cheating junta. Excellent take down of this junta and power slamming that coward Prayut who hide behind self-made laws. Fans of this heel are conspicuously silent this morning. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, kikkeli said:

They are scared. Im scared too. They are dangerous people.

That may be true, but measured against that is the fact (in my estimation) they're always scared. the Thai culture requires all Thai poonois to be scared.

Personally, I'm not scared, I went through the scared thing a while back. Now I'm just bored.

And a bit contemptuous.

Prayuth already changed all the Thai laws over the last 4 years in his favor. He said if he does not like the results of the election, he will remain in power. The corruption has gotten so bad in the last 2 years, everyone is doing it, even IMMIGRATION now has their fingers in the extorsion pot! Now they what to harass retired people. I didn't move here to be extorted, I moved here to retire and relax without be hassled, about how much I am suppose to have in the bank, or how much I make. None of their business! As long as I pay all my bills and cause no trouble, they should not have a problem. What happens when their friend at the bank looks up accounts to see how much money you have, etc... Then they know how much they can get out of you! Maybe it is time to move on. I have already told everyone that I know, not to come here to visit me anymore! Not worth the money to come. Definitely getting worse every year, sure wish it was like 10 or more years ago when it use to be fun and cheap! Land of Smiles? I think, not anymore, and that makes me sad. 

14 minutes ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

Prayuth already changed all the Thai laws over the last 4 years in his favor. He said if he does not like the results of the election, he will remain in power. The corruption has gotten so bad in the last 2 years, everyone is doing it, even IMMIGRATION now has their fingers in the extorsion pot! Now they what to harass retired people. I didn't move here to be extorted, I moved here to retire and relax without be hassled, about how much I am suppose to have in the bank, or how much I make. None of their business! As long as I pay all my bills and cause no trouble, they should not have a problem. What happens when their friend at the bank looks up accounts to see how much money you have, etc... Then they know how much they can get out of you! Maybe it is time to move on. I have already told everyone that I know, not to come here to visit me anymore! Not worth the money to come. Definitely getting worse every year, sure wish it was like 10 or more years ago when it use to be fun and cheap! Land of Smiles? I think, not anymore, and that makes me sad. 

Good post

I have suffered direct loss as a result of the corruption in banks here. It's one of the things that persuaded me that they're all at it. 'Honest Thai' is, for all practical purposed a contradiction in terms. I like Thailand but I don't like Thais. Not at all.

2 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

And they sat Neanderthals are extinct !!!

A good few evolutionary biologists believe that Neanderthal man travelled north and east from africa and ended up in Thailand/Laos/Cambodia (as they are now.

The Chinese are trying hard without much success, to show that their own lineage is direct from Neanderthal genes.

Nenderthals in Thailand? Good evidence to suggest a direct lineage from neanderthals. To the surprise only of the ardent Thai-o-philes. And the odd white monk in a Thai temple.

Sadly, the denotation and connotation of the word 'neanderthal' are rather different.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

People must not allow anyone to lead them to confusion and chaos again. Such a thing must not happen again because Thailand is going to host the Asean Summit next year,” he said.

Why not step aside then .. 

7 hours ago, faraday said:

Can anyone explain what this means? Seems like waffle...

“While in bed, I thought about why people place their hopes on me and why they want me to work. It’s because they have hope and I have to make their wish come true.”

It sound like a communist dictator from last century.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PatOngo said:

We got your name,

We got your number!

Quite! I mean, how can vote 'carefully'? People vote for the party (or representative of the party) they prefer, for their own reasons. Really is a whole 'bollotics', ha!

8 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Quite! I mean, how can vote 'carefully'? People vote for the party (or representative of the party) they prefer, for their own reasons. Really is a whole 'bollotics', ha!

You mean they vote on ideology?....Not sure where they'll find that. The purple note will be a good incentive on who to vote for.

Edited by PatOngo