Thailand's Most Wanted! CSD issues top 25 wanted for fraud

webfact

Thailand's Most Wanted! CSD issues top 25 wanted for fraud

4pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Thailand's Crime Suppression Division has posted a "25 Most Wanted" list.

They are fraudsters wanted for repeatedly conning the public out of money. 

Pol Maj-gen Jiraphop Phuridech said that crooks on the list had evaded arrest and the public should note their names to avoid falling victim. 

They are the subject of arrest warrants for fraud of many kinds and are the worst ones on the police books. 

The Maj-Gen said that in some cases evidence gathering had been tricky but there was no doubt that these fraudsters were to be given a wide berth when it came to investment schemes and the like. 

Thai Rath listed some of the miscreants the first three being wanted on warrants for fraud who were Nam-oi Sai-udom from Phitsanuloke, Khajornsak Thanat from Bangkok and Saengdeuan Deephonngam from Ubon. 

The full list is available for view on the CSD page on Facebook. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-04

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Well, I find this most confusing. They all appear to be Thai, but I am sure I recently read that it was only us foreigners who were ripping off the locals.

Exactly. And not one word from the person in question to admit that he was dead wrong with his erstwhile assessment and would like to apologize. Perhaps he hasn't received his personal copy of that list yet and is reluctant to change his opinion too hastily.