High Risk Of Civil War In Southern Thailand

george

Southern Thailand is really no different to anywhere else in the world where Muslims and non-Muslims live together simply because Islamic law states that non-Muslims are "najis", or unclean, and the same category as "urine, excrement and a pig".

Until Islamic law is changed there will be at least an undercurrent of unrest wherever there are large groups of Muslim people, because there will always be some in the group who will take Islamic law as an excuse for violence. Moderate Muslims must stand up and denounce the extremists in their communities and until that happens there will be an undeclared civil war in Thailand.

Historical land boundaries have very little to do with the conflict in the south. Everyone living today in the southern provinces has lived as Thai and has known nothing else. Buddhists are very tolerant of other religions and there is really no basis for any Muslim in the south to say that they have been discriminated against because of their religion. While it now may be true that there may be some suspicion and fear of Muslims in Thailand this is due to the bombings and killings of Buddhists carried out by the Muslims themselves.

To deny that there is civil war in the south is simply foolish, but it is only moderate, tolerant and, very importantly, influential Muslims that can bring an end to this. To have the army killing people will only give the extremists an excuse for their actions.

Most people simply want to live in peace, but despite being in the majority they are not the most vocal. A small group of extremists can carry out a lot of killings and bombings but it has to be remembered that they are the minority.

Islamic law

According to Ruhollah Khomeini, the entire list of things that are considered najis in Shi’ism includes: “urine, excrement, sperm, blood, a dog, a pig, bones [of a dead body], a non-Muslim man and woman, wine, beer, [and] perspiration of the camel that eats filth.”[3] Khomeini further specifies that “[t]he whole body of a non-Muslim is unclean, even his hair, his nails, and all the secretions of his body.… A child below the age of puberty is unclean if his parents and grandparents are not Muslims; but if he has a Muslim for a forebear, then he is clean.… The body, saliva, nasal secretions, and perspirations of a non-Muslim man or woman who converts to Islam automatically become pure. As for their garments, if they were in contact with the sweat of the body before their conversion, they will remain unclean.”

Sorry if I'm skeptical, but tv member Snowdog whose post was just recently deleted and tv member HuskyDog (joined today about a half hour after Snowdog's post was deleted) who has just posted the above... well, it seems almost like a coincidence or something. :o

Edited by sriracha john

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrific stuff. Interestingly the West is considered christian (with a small c). No we are bloody well not, for some unaccountable reason butchering 14 million women for not conforming (apparently they were witches) and burning a tiny component of the human race.

IMO Thailand need to ensure that secularism (laws are made by man, no religion in schools) is adhered to, otherwise Thailand will end up as a land of Spiritual rapists (you will do this, you will do that god commands it), and when it comes to teaching religion to children, Spiritual paedophiles (I think a certain church has demonstrated this admirably along with colluding with the horrific consequences of the second world war)

Unfortunately, this international threat to the muslim minority is a disguised political agenda. It is very sad that Thailand is seen to be falling deeper and deeper into the abyss of terrorism and the indescriminated destruction of civilian lives to further this distorted "religous ideology". I'm sure that a strong clue lies in the original thread (though so-far undiscussed) ;

"Three people were arrested shortly after the attacks. They are said to have confessed their involvement and blamed a group known as Runda Kumpulan Kecil, which in Malay means Pattani State Restoration.

Not only must the fledgling Thai government work quickly to bring these groups to the table, but there must also be more cross-border diplomatic dialogue if stability is to return to the Southern region. Otherwise, the slaughter of the innocents will continue. Meanwhile, whatever creed, colour, religion or politic, we must resist and SHAME those who deliberately target those such as Buddhist monks and the teachers of children.

:o

Well reports are abound this morning that a high risk of civil war exists in Thailand and I cannot help but chuckle because

I'm sorry but I'm having difficulty locating a single other report of civil war in Thailand besides this discredited one. Can you please provide a link to a couple of these other "reports are abound."

Thank you.

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hel_l below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

But I'm not the only one

And the world will live as one

I agree with taxexile 100%. Muslims are planning to wipe out the infidels. In the middle east it is Muslims verse Jews. In Europe and Africa it is Muslims verse Christians. In Thailand it is Muslims verse Buddhists.

While Christians, Jews and Buddhists just sit around and talk about it it will not stop.

Virgil, Out!

the government will never be able to stop the attacks.

the muslim extremists will succeed , even if it takes them 100 years , in wrecking southern thailand and taking it back to the middle ages , and their he11ish vision of a truer form of extreme islam.

within 2 or three generations , large portions of asia will be heading the same way , as will parts of europe.

holland , france and the uk spring to mind.

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hel_l below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace...

But I'm not the only one

And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people

Sharing all the world...

But I'm not the only one

And the world will live as one

Actually I don't know if Buddhism ever caused a war, but I know what you meant.

Edited by ThaiGoon

Violence is rising in southern Thailand in what seems to be turning into an all-out civil war.

This is surely overstating the case.

The problems in Southern Thailand are caused by extremist following their own agenda. What percentage of the muslim majority in the 4 Muslim majority provinces of Southern Thailand (Narathiwat, Yala, Pattini and Satun) could be labelled "extemists" is probably unknown but if history is any example its likely to be less than a few percent which leaves the vast majority of people just wanting to get on with life.

As in any area of civil unrest its always the vocal and violent minority who make the news.

Extemist hardly ever succeed because ultimately they don't have the will of the people behind them.

All out civil war will be triggered by all out hatred between the 2 communities (Sunni's and Shia's in Iran, Hutus's and Tutsi's in Rwanda, Kosovo etc etc)

I think we're a long way from that - though that's not to say the situation couldn't significantly deteriorate.

Personally I'd have a referendum in the 3 principal Muslim territories of Narathiwat (82% Muslim) , Yala (68% Muslim) and Pattani (88% Muslim) - 80% of whom speak Malay and not Thai and give the 3 provinces independence if thats what they want, on the understanding that Satun would remain Thai.

The border could then be naturally redrawn. Those Muslims living in Satun could then either remain or be repatriated to the new country, those Thai's living in Narathiwat, Yala and Pattani could similarly remain or be repatriated to Thailand.

Violence is rising in southern Thailand in what seems to be turning into an all-out civil war.

The problems in Southern Thailand are caused by extremist following their own agenda. What percentage of the muslim majority in the 4 Muslim majority provinces of Southern Thailand (Narathiwat, Yala, Pattini and Satun) could be labelled "extemists" is probably unknown but if history is any example its likely to be less than a few percent which leaves the vast majority of people just wanting to get on with life.

As in any area of civil unrest its always the vocal and violent minority who make the news.

Extemist hardly ever succeed because ultimately they don't have the will of the people behind them.

All out civil war will be triggered by all out hatred between the 2 communities (Sunni's and Shia's in Iran, Hutus's and Tutsi's in Rwanda, Kosovo etc etc)

I think we're a long way from that - though that's not to say the situation couldn't significantly deteriorate.

Personally I'd have a referendum in the 3 principal Muslim territories of Narathiwat (82% Muslim) , Yala (68% Muslim) and Pattani (88% Muslim) - 80% of whom speak Malay and not Thai and give the 3 provinces independence if thats what they want, on the understanding that Satun would remain Thai.

The border could then be naturally redrawn. Those Muslims living in Satun could then either remain or be repatriated to the new country, those Thai's living in Narathiwat, Yala and Pattani could similarly remain or be repatriated to Thailand.

A referendum would be a good idea but will not happen because Thais don't want to know what the people down there think. Yes, Satun is a different case because most of the Muslims there are Thai speaking and would probably prefer not to be a Thai speaking minority in an Islamic state.

Sorry if I'm skeptical, but tv member Snowdog whose post was just recently deleted and tv member HuskyDog (joined today about a half hour after Snowdog's post was deleted) who has just posted the above... well, it seems almost like a coincidence or something. :o

Sorry, but I'm a completely different person. No idea who Snowdog is or what he said

the government will never be able to stop the attacks.

the muslim extremists will succeed , even if it takes them 100 years , in wrecking southern thailand and taking it back to the middle ages , and their he11ish vision of a truer form of extreme islam.

within 2 or three generations , large portions of asia will be heading the same way , as will parts of europe.

holland , france and the uk spring to mind.

i agree with this as i live in london and have allready seen and tasted there ways and once they become stronger in numbers they be telling us what to do and in england we dont want to annoy so they get what they want its there human rights why cant we all live in peace

We could, but they can't and I wonder why. Why can't they accept that others have their human rights too?

Europe allowed the Muslims to come into their countries with open arms. Saying we are a secular society, we welcome all to live as they feel best. We have very liberal laws and rules to protect all . Islam entered but didn't intergrate into society, looked at society and found it evil, seeing it allowing the sins of drug use, free fornication among consenting adults, nud_e beaches, alcohol consumption, working on their days of sabbath, etc.

Slowly they've had laws changed, that in reality aid in their expansion. Europe keeps putting western mores on Islam, which of it self is the definition of insanity (keep making the same mistake hoping for a different outcome) I've feel as many that the tipping point in Europe isn't too far off. France, Germany, the UK Spain will fall under the crescent moon first, then the rest will follow. It doesn't take 50% or more of the population to allow a political takeover look no further than Malaysia to see how it occurs.

The wife of presumed murdered Muslim attorney Somchai Neelapaijit has given the most impressive interviews on the matters in the South of Thailand. I believe she is also an attorney and of course, a Muslim. In every interview she gives, she repeatedly refers to outside influences a the heart of the problem. She is never specific for whatever reasons but I assume from my experiences in such matters that she is referring to countries whose leaders find it in their national interest to insure a universally negative image for the Muslim extremist/insurgent. People who have the dirty job of civil unrest for longer term political gain. Nobody can reasonably deny that there are such agencies in operation in our world and heavily funded and quite serious at what they do.

At the risk of sounding like a total whacko, I really struggle with weighing in on this particular angle. I was in the business when the bad guy was the communist, now it is the Muslim. The times have changed but the political motives are essentially the same.

This is all very interesting, especially since today I attended a small, informal gathering (no press) where the south was discussed. One senior Thai who travels to the south very often said that Thai Muslims do not want separation, but instead wish to remain loyal subjects of the King. However, the south is the staging ground for international terrorist organizations, and many are perplexed as to why this isn't being addressed by the current government.

###### , it's not good for thailand

We had 28 years bad experience in iran about islam . We dont want current islamic government in iran and even we want remove islam from our country , alot of iranians went out of country and they changed their region to 'zyrtosht' ( it is iranians region before 2000 years ago before arabs attack to our country and change iranians region by killing and blood) , Now after 28 years of islamic dictator government , all iranians knew must remove islam and must come back to their great history)

but i see all parts of world , muslims want islamic gov !!! we had bad experince and we want to remove it , be ware

"80% of whom speak Malay and not Thai?" Tha'ts a bit hard to swallow.. Please give me a reference for that! Have you spent much time in the South? I have not met anyone in the S. who could not speak decent Thai; granted many speak BOTH Thai and Malay, but you will have a hard time finding legal residents there who don't speak decent Thai... and i would wager that there woudl be precious few Thai CITIZENS who don't.

You make it sound like an Islamic state already... Not the case! It is very much Thailand and the citizens are very much Thai - yes, followers of the islamic religion, but still very much Thai.

go on- make a visit there and have a look around...

Edited by Cappy

I live in Brisbane Australia, my Thai wife is in Pattaya but will be joining me here soon.

I look at news items like this and wonder if Australia will eventually head down the same path.

I cannot remember who said it the other day, but a visiting professor said that we need to close the migration door to Islamics and Muslims for fear that they will unite, organise and turn on us.

We had riots in Sydney NSW 2 years ago that basically isolated 3 or 4 suburbs because of the street riots, burning cars, mobs attacking Australians and property of anyone else that voiced an opinion against them.

News reports showed muslims openly stating (quote) "We may live here but we don't live by your laws"

Australian Women have been raped, the rapists protected by their families and by the muslim community with the attitude of,......."They deserved it, asked to be raped by the way they dressed, short skirts skimpy tops or on the beach......bikini's "

I am NOT racist, I have no ill feelings toward any race creed or colour, HOWEVER I do believe, if you live in a certain country, learn the language, adopt the language, the culture, the laws and blend your beliefs with that of the country you have chosen to live in.

AND if you don't believe in their laws, don't like their laws, their culture go back to your own country, run for parliament and change the things the citizens of your birth country do not like.

Let everyone live in peace together, we can all learn a lot from each other, I have learnt many interesting things about Thailand, about the culture the religion and have met some beautiful gentle people who although poor and without much food, always amazed me by putting a glass of scotch in one hand, a plate of food in the other and told me to join them if they saw me walking up the street in my wifes village

Sorry, but I'm a completely different person. No idea who Snowdog is or what he said

Perhaps it's just coincidence or something :D, but he just happened to write the same anti-Islamic diatribe you did.

Perhaps it's just coincidence or something :D , but he just happened to write the same anti-Islamic diatribe you did.

I'll say again that I am not the same person as Snowdog. Also please read what I said properly and you'll see that there is no anti-Islamic diatribe. My point was basically stating what Islamic law says, and I did not write Islamic law. Islamic law puts anyone who does not believe in Islam on the same level as excrement, therefore any Muslim who takes their law literally is seeing non-believers as unclean.

I also said that most people want to live in peace, and that includes most Muslims too. I don't think that the majority of Muslims think this way, but at the very heart of Islam is the fact that you can't question what the Prophet said.

However, I do not think that you or anyone likes to looked down upon a s**t! If you can say that the following is not Islamic law then I'll take the whole thing back.

Islamic law

According to Ruhollah Khomeini, the entire list of things that are considered najis in Shi’ism includes: “urine, excrement, sperm, blood, a dog, a pig, bones [of a dead body], a non-Muslim man and woman, wine, beer, [and] perspiration of the camel that eats filth.”[3] Khomeini further specifies that “[t]he whole body of a non-Muslim is unclean, even his hair, his nails, and all the secretions of his body.… A child below the age of puberty is unclean if his parents and grandparents are not Muslims; but if he has a Muslim for a forebear, then he is clean.… The body, saliva, nasal secretions, and perspirations of a non-Muslim man or woman who converts to Islam automatically become pure. As for their garments, if they were in contact with the sweat of the body before their conversion, they will remain unclean.”

Perhaps it's just coincidence or something :D , but he just happened to write the same anti-Islamic diatribe you did.

I'll say again that I am not the same person as Snowdog. Also please read what I said properly and you'll see that there is no anti-Islamic diatribe. My point was basically stating what Islamic law says, and I did not write Islamic law. Islamic law puts anyone who does not believe in Islam on the same level as excrement, therefore any Muslim who takes their law literally is seeing non-believers as unclean.

I also said that most people want to live in peace, and that includes most Muslims too. I don't think that the majority of Muslims think this way, but at the very heart of Islam is the fact that you can't question what the Prophet said.

However, I do not think that you or anyone likes to looked down upon a s**t! If you can say that the following is not Islamic law then I'll take the whole thing back.

Islamic law

I don't think that anyone can condemn you for quoting true extracts.

To understand what is at the heart of all problems with the Muslims simply get hold of a copy of the best seller 'The Holy Quran'. It sure makes for interesting reading. This must certainly have some influence in the south.

Read it here:

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/cruelty/long.html

It’s so persuasive in its condemnation of all non-Muslims I'm thinking of converting myself.

I didn't write it, I'm just making a point.

"80% of whom speak Malay and not Thai?" Tha'ts a bit hard to swallow.. Please give me a reference for that!
Pattani is one of the four provinces of Thailand where the majority of the population are Malay Muslim, making up 88% of the population. The Pattani Malays are very similar in ethnicity and culture to the Malays of Kelantan, Malaysia.
Narathiwat is one of the four Thai provinces which have a Muslim majority, 82% are Muslim and only 17.9% are Buddhist. Also 80.4% speak the Malay language.
Yala is one of the four provinces of Thailand where the majority of the population are Muslim, making up 68.9% of the population. Also 66.1% of the population are Malay.

All sourced from Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narathiwat_province

I'm not suggesting the people from these regions can't speak Thai - its just not their native language and mostly they consider themselves Malay and not Thai.

..............and no I've never been - its a long way from Khon Kaen.

Islamic law

Thank you for qouting a Shia Muslim from Iran. Do I understand that you see them as being very influential in the southern troubles in Thailand? Maybe you should consider going back to the drawing board for a rethink and figure out exactly where you are and who your talking about before you add dramatic qoutes. If you need a gps and a map please send pm.

In Thailand it is Muslims verse Buddhists.

While Christians, Jews and Buddhists just sit around and talk about it it will

You are very smart and understand the problem.

However most Christians, Jews and Buddhists just sit around and talk, while the Muslims are acting.

I live in Brisbane Australia, my Thai wife is in Pattaya but will be joining me here soon.

I look at news items like this and wonder if Australia will eventually head down the same path.

I cannot remember who said it the other day, but a visiting professor said that we need to close the migration door to Islamics and Muslims for fear that they will unite, organise and turn on us.

We had riots in Sydney NSW 2 years ago that basically isolated 3 or 4 suburbs because of the street riots, burning cars, mobs attacking Australians and property of anyone else that voiced an opinion against them.

News reports showed muslims openly stating (quote) "We may live here but we don't live by your laws"

Australian Women have been raped, the rapists protected by their families and by the muslim community with the attitude of,......."They deserved it, asked to be raped by the way they dressed, short skirts skimpy tops or on the beach......bikini's "

I am NOT racist, I have no ill feelings toward any race creed or colour, HOWEVER I do believe, if you live in a certain country, learn the language, adopt the language, the culture, the laws and blend your beliefs with that of the country you have chosen to live in.

AND if you don't believe in their laws, don't like their laws, their culture go back to your own country, run for parliament and change the things the citizens of your birth country do not like.

Let everyone live in peace together, we can all learn a lot from each other, I have learnt many interesting things about Thailand, about the culture the religion and have met some beautiful gentle people who although poor and without much food, always amazed me by putting a glass of scotch in one hand, a plate of food in the other and told me to join them if they saw me walking up the street in my wifes village

Maybe you can explain to us exactly when and where that rape is justified by any religion? The reality is that although rape is forbiddon in Christianity it is historicaly the religion that has provided the world with the most rapest. Your qoute reminds me of a place I once lived in America where a white woman falsly blamed a black man of rape and the majority white population went on a murder spree. Now that I think of it I lived in 2 places where that happend.

It seems the white men of the world fear the rape of their women by the dark and non christian men of the world and somehow strangly forget their own sorted history on the matter. I guess plantation owners never raped their slaves nor did colonial white armies that invaded Africa and Asia ever rape? Maybe you can point out where any of this is relevent to southern Thailand. Is there now a great fear Thai Muslims will come to Austrailia and rape white women? Maybe southern Muslims will come to Bangkok and rape white women? Well thanks for the diversion anyway, I was not at all aware of the problem of Muslims invading Christian countries to rape their women, I guess Im still not.

Maybe you can explain to us exactly when and where that rape is justified by any religion?

Quran:

"All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24

Women are terrible thing, according to the Quran:

When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6

The Bible

Deuteronomy

If a woman is raped in the country, then only the man shall die (since there was no one to hear her if she cried out.) 22:25

If a man rapes an unbetrothed virgin, he must pay her father 50 shekels of silver and then marry her. 22:28-29

More or less excusing rape there I think you will agree.

Not that this has much to do with southern Thailand.

Maybe you can explain to us exactly when and where that rape is justified by any religion?

Quran:

"All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24

Women are terrible thing, according to the Quran:

When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6

The Bible

Deuteronomy

If a woman is raped in the country, then only the man shall die (since there was no one to hear her if she cried out.) 22:25

If a man rapes an unbetrothed virgin, he must pay her father 50 shekels of silver and then marry her. 22:28-29

More or less excusing rape there I think you will agree.

Not that this has much to do with southern Thailand.

I have to admitt you known a lot about rape

On my understanding unmarital sex is a serious crime under many islamistic governments. Maybe service of prostitutes and rape are excluded... I don't know? Or just men? Well this is more legal than religious topic, but would like to know more.

AND...AFTER ALL...ANYBODY HERE KNOW WHAT MUSLIMS WANT,IN FACT?WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE HERE?CIVIL RIGHTS?THEY CAN NOT CONFESS THEIR RELIGION?THEY CAN'T TALK ARAB LANGUAGE?THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR SCHOOLS?THEY DON'T HAVE MOSQUES HERE?...ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT?

I AM WONDERING ANYBODY,ANY NATION IN THIS WORLD HAVE THE ANSWER,CLUE,ABOUT THEIR PRIMITIVISM?I KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONR IN YUGOSLAVIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD-SCREENPLAY IS THE SAME....I AM SURPRISED WHY ANYBODY GIVING THEM SO MUCH FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY,AT ALL?THEY ABUSE WHAT ANY COUNTRY GAVE TO THEM,THEY EVER WANT MOR AND MORE TO TAKE...UNTIL WHEN?AND WHO IS SUPPORTING MUSLIMS IN THAILAND?WHO EVER DID IT?ANYBODY CAN SAY LOUD?HERE...

AND WHY TO TALK TO THEM AT ALL?THAILAND IS HOME TO MANY OF US AND I OULD NOT BE HAPPY THEY DO ANYTHING SIMMILAR AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD,MAY TIMES...WHO USE MULSIMS AND COURAGE THEM TO DO THIS ALL?

Everyone wonders where newsgroup and forum trolls get their ideas from. All they have to do is read the news. :o

Good on SJ for pointing out the obvious bias existing in the source.

So between using highly evocative words, and reporting it in an untrue, unsubstantiated manner, I think it is best if perhaps we avoided using Asia News in the future.

As you say, it just tends to bring out the reactionaries and the trolls and TV is having a difficult enough time as it is controlling them without providing a "legitimate" springboard for them.

I'd like to thank the following contributors for proving my point so well:

Sorry if I'm skeptical, but tv member Snowdog whose post was just recently deleted and tv member HuskyDog (joined today about a half hour after Snowdog's post was deleted) who has just posted the above... well, it seems almost like a coincidence or something. :D

Islamic law

AND...AFTER ALL...ANYBODY HERE KNOW WHAT MUSLIMS WANT,IN FACT?WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE HERE?CIVIL RIGHTS?THEY CAN NOT CONFESS THEIR RELIGION?THEY CAN'T TALK ARAB LANGUAGE?THEY DON'T HAVE THEIR SCHOOLS?THEY DON'T HAVE MOSQUES HERE?...ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT?

I AM WONDERING ANYBODY,ANY NATION IN THIS WORLD HAVE THE ANSWER,CLUE,ABOUT THEIR PRIMITIVISM?I KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONR IN YUGOSLAVIA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD-SCREENPLAY IS THE SAME....I AM SURPRISED WHY ANYBODY GIVING THEM SO MUCH FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY,AT ALL?THEY ABUSE WHAT ANY COUNTRY GAVE TO THEM,THEY EVER WANT MOR AND MORE TO TAKE...UNTIL WHEN?AND WHO IS SUPPORTING MUSLIMS IN THAILAND?WHO EVER DID IT?ANYBODY CAN SAY LOUD?HERE...

AND WHY TO TALK TO THEM AT ALL?THAILAND IS HOME TO MANY OF US AND I OULD NOT BE HAPPY THEY DO ANYTHING SIMMILAR AS THEY HAVE DONE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD,MAY TIMES...WHO USE MULSIMS AND COURAGE THEM TO DO THIS ALL?

On my understanding unmarital sex is a serious crime under many islamistic governments. Maybe service of prostitutes and rape are excluded... I don't know? Or just men? Well this is more legal than religious topic, but would like to know more.

It is about legality. However they obtained this legality through their religious believes. I think, it is something like their very own sharia law, islamic.

I am getting really really angry at these Goons.

Go pray to whoever the hel_l you like.

These radical islamists need to be taken out.

No offense to the Muslim population,

They are the biggest threat to the World since Adolf Hitler.

And they complain about the Yanks.

And don't be quoting some book to justify murder.

These cowards are the scum of the Earth.

Either give them the land or wipe them out.

Fence sitting is going to kill a lot of innocent people.

Edited by Canadianvisitor