Fedex Or Ups Near Silom Or Sala Daeng

jessixcate

What is it with some people? You took about 160 keystrokes to type your message. By typing 'fedex

thailand' & enter(15 keystrokes) or 'ups thailand' & enter (12 keystrokes), you would have got the information instantaneously. Now how simple is that?

What is it with some people? You took about 160 keystrokes to type your message. By typing 'fedex

thailand' & enter(15 keystrokes) or 'ups thailand' & enter (12 keystrokes), you would have got the information instantaneously. Now how simple is that?

I am looking for a FedEx store. FedEx.com is not clear as to what different types of locations offer. Do you happen to know off-hand the difference between a "FedEx World Serivce Center" and a "FedEx Station"? Most of the locations listed seem to be in office buildings and may just be shipping centers for people with FedEx codes. I apologize that I am not better educated in the world of shipping, but I was hoping that someone who lives here could point me in one direction or another rather than count my keystrokes.

Hello,

I am looking for either a FedEx, UPS or somewhere else to ship something to the US. I am right near Silom station at the moment. Is there anything near here??

TIA!!

Best service in Thailand is FedEx (DHL opens every parcel you send, and UPS has serious difficulties in finding locations, and tends to simply send the parcel back, not call to find out where the adress might be located).

Their main office is in Green Tower, Rama 4 Rd, after Klong Toey market, 8th floor.

If you don't have an account number and pay cash you need your passport, if you pay with credit card, no need for a passport.