Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley 'name newborn son after Forrest Gump'

snoop1130

Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley 'name newborn son after Forrest Gump'

by Sabrina Barr

Tom-Hardy-Tinker-Tailor.jpg

Tom Hardy plays British intelligence officer Ricki Tarr in 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy' / AP

Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley have reportedly welcomed a new baby boy, and have decided to name him after a beloved film character made famous by Tom Hanks.

The couple first met while on the set of the 2009 two-part ITV series Wuthering Heights, in which they played the lead roles of Heathcliff and Catherine Earnshaw.

They were married five years later, and had their first child together in October 2015.

It's now been reported that Hardy and Riley have had a second child, a boy called Forrest.

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/tom-hardy-charlotte-riley-baby-son-boy-forrest-gump-children-a8724341.html

Two guys talking in a bar and one said do you know that David Beckham named his son Brooklyn, because that was where he was conceived, and that Anabel Driver called her daughter Paris because that was where she was conceived, the other guy said that's interesting i thought i was the only one to do that, i must tell my two kids back alley and table top.

• 4 months later...

Archived