Getting In Around Midnight

Jamie

My flight is supposed to arrive around midnight. Is the airport still quite busy at this time? Most airports I have been in at that time are quite dead. Since this will be my first time coming in to BKK, and will be totally unfamiliar, I hoping the place won't be too crowded.

My flight is supposed to arrive around midnight. Is the airport still quite busy at this time? Most airports I have been in at that time are quite dead. Since this will be my first time coming in to BKK, and will be totally unfamiliar, I hoping the place won't be too crowded.

i always arrive at midnight and believe me it is crowded.

Loads of flights arriving and leaving around that time.

immigration queues can vary from none to 15-20 minutes wait

Walk around and find a short queue !

On average there are 12 international arrivals between 11 PM and 12 midnight, and 7 between 12 midnight and 1 AM, so things start to slow down a bit.

Anyone who may be meeting you will know which exit to wait at based on the information provided on the flight status board landside (outside Customs) on level 2. Give them your carrier and flight number, then they can figure out which exit you will use.