Water Near Thong Nai Pan

People tell me there is a spring somewhere on the Thong Nai Pan to Ban Thai road which is publicly accessible, from where the TNP resorts get their water. Can anyone confirm this, and give me a slightly more precise location - otherwise it's a long hot walk following the black pipes to try and find it!

hmm i know that there is a water fall that some people near here get their water from. they literally had to follow the black hoses and climb the mountain to get to it though. you can also pay the water truck to bring you a big tank of water.

Apparently there's one waterfall on the Yai side of the road, not too far up from the village. The other that gets drained by Panviman et al, can be accessed from the waterfall 'viewpoint' (turn right at the top of the hill out of TNP) or by trespassing on 'my' hillside, but it's a dodgy climb and my neighbour isn't that wild about uninvited guests :-)

Alot easier to pay for truck delivery.

Apparently there's one waterfall on the Yai side of the road, not too far up from the village. The other that gets drained by Panviman et al, can be accessed from the waterfall 'viewpoint' (turn right at the top of the hill out of TNP) or by trespassing on 'my' hillside, but it's a dodgy climb and my neighbour isn't that wild about uninvited guests :-)

Alot easier to pay for truck delivery.

And it sounds much safer as well!!!! :o