Run visa/ Travel agency

Hello ???? 

I married in Thailand 1 year ago a used to show 400 000 baths for Non-0 visa everything was ok.

But this year I do not have 400 000 for the show in the bank and keep for 3 months for Immigration.

That is mean I will lose me non-0 and have to start from zero with a tourist visa.

I do not want to use option run for Visa every 3 months it is quite annoying like ( tourist visa).

JFY: I personally consider that even Immigration here have many explanations for one subject they told like 3 times 3 different story how I can get Non-0 I am tired about this messy information even my wife is confused about immigration. Is look like any Travel Agency in Pattaya have clear information about visa then official Immigration government :-(

What I find many Travel agencies in Pattaya offer 1-year visa for me If I pay them 30-40 000 per year I do not know how they can do but they told me agency is able to do it for me easily neither I have a child here they told me is even easier.

What do you think about this guys? Have some experience to share with.

Thank you ???? 

You could get a 60 day extension to visit your wife of your current extension of stay based upon marriage instead of one year to get more time.

Then it would be best to get a single entry non-o visa at a nearby embassy or consulate instead of a tourist visa.

Getting a multiple entry non-o visa would not be so bad if you extended the 90 day entries for 60 days to visit your wife.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could get a 60 day extension to visit your wife of your current extension of stay based upon marriage instead of one year to get more time.

Then it would be best to get a single entry non-o visa at a nearby embassy or consulate instead of a tourist visa.

Getting a multiple entry non-o visa would not be so bad if you extended the 90 day entries for 60 days to visit your wife.

Do you mean that for example I will go to Singapore at the Thai Embassy I will apply for a 1-year visa to go back Thailand? 

17 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Move to Nong Khai...make 3 month visa run...don't pay agents to get you an illegal visa every year.

This Visa from the agency is Illegal? wow 

The agency looks very professionally:-( 

They will send me in Laos with their driver and provide for me everything.

But now I worry is look like illegal staff. 

19 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

Move to Nong Khai...make 3 month visa run...don't pay agents to get you an illegal visa every year.

Also, I heard that If you run for a visa every 3 months,  Immigration told me ,, I can do only twice and after their will stop you in border point ,, so now I am completely confused. 

If you don’t have 400K in the bank (2 months, not 3), OR an income of 40K pm you have two choices;

1. Pay an agent.
  2. Go to Savannahket, Laos and apply for a 1 year Multiple Entry Non ‘O’ visa. You do not need to show any financial information. You get 90 days (extendable by 60 days) every time you enter. If you plan your ‘border runs’ you can stay in the country a total of almost 17 months before needing a new visa.

6 minutes ago, Alfonz said:

This Visa from the agency is Illegal? wow 

The agency looks very professionally:-( 

They will send me in Laos with their driver and provide for me everything.

But now I worry is look like illegal staff. 

The visa is almost certainly not illegal.

How the agent, usually in collaboration with an IO, get the visa could be fraudulent, but it depends on how they do it.