ED Visa

Hello All, 

I'm Bangladeshi passport Holder, I have an ED visa, Can stay until 10 March, 2019, 

Today I visited to Immigration office with all of my document, They say now India Pakistan political situation is too bad, so they can not make extension my stay, So i have to leave country on March 10, 

My Question is,

1. If i cancel my ED visa and can make it tourist visa and extend more 7 days ?

2. as normal process- i leave the country on march 10, I have to cancel my ed visa, before leave?

Have only 4 days left, but Saturday Sunday,I have all document from school valid, now they say can not extend my stay,  Can anyone suggest me about this situation,

seems bizarre that the 'political situation' in india/pakistan would affect someone from bangladesh but not those from india/pakistan.

i'm not sure they are being wholly truthful about their reason for not extending if they told you that 

1. You can apply for an extension, pay the 1900 baht fee and be granted 7 days to leave the country after it is denied.

2. A visa is not canceled. There is not need to cancel your current extension before leaving the country.

3 hours ago, dcnx said:

Very sorry to hear that. Seems silly that whatever is happening there is causing problems here with visas. 

It does seem silly considering Bangladesh is a different country and far removed from the problem area. 

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It does seem silly considering Bangladesh is a different country and far removed from the problem area. 

Bangladesh was formerly "East Pakistan" before they declared independence.  Still, it seems the IO simply wanted to block the guy, since Bangladesh is not part of ongoing hostilities.