Bohemian Rhapsody 'in talks for a SEQUEL

snoop1130

Bohemian Rhapsody 'in talks for a SEQUEL

By LILY WADDELL

10849738-6796509-image-a-46_1552332424687.jpg

'It will start with Live Aid': Bohemian Rhapsody could land a second movie after it bagged four Academy Awards at the Oscars recently, according to Queen's music video director

Bohemian Rhapsody could land a second movie after it bagged four Academy Awards at the Oscars recently, according to Queen's music video director.  

Filmmaker Rudi Dolezal revealed the follow-up to the biopic would start with Live Aid transporting audiences back to July 1985.

The music video director backed his claims as he insisted the sequel was being 'heavily discussed' among the Queen family. 

He told Page Six: 'I'm sure he [Queen's manager Jim Beach] plans a sequel that starts with Live Aid. The movie is being heavily discussed in the Queen family.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6796509/Bohemian-Rhapsody-talks-SEQUEL-starting-Live-Aid-four-wins-Academy-Awards.html

Personally I would have liked to have seen more about Queen starting off in their careers!
I felt that the movie was rushed .

There’s so much history to the band it could have been a trilogy !!

Plus, there was just too much about Freddie and ignoring the rest, it was 90% about him and 50% of that concentrated on his sexual preferences. Far too many close ups of Freddie, and as someone who grew up with their music I felt he didn’t look that much like him ( give me a pair of false gnashers and I could do as well ).

Brian May is a hell of a good guitarist, an intelligent and by all appearances a nice guy but featured rarely.

Rodger Taylor was barely in shot .

John Deacon was only mentioned sarcastically by Freddie and I don’t remember him speaking, he just looked hurt or embarrassed.

So much hype about this movie, maybe that was the problem, i felt cheated.