Boyzone's Keith Duffy thanks Bangkok hospital for getting him back on his feet

webfact

‘These ladies are my saviour’: Keith Duffy thanks Bangkok hospital for getting him back on his feet

By Anna O'Donoghue

screenshot_8939.jpg

Instagram: officialkeithduffy

Keith Duffy has thanked nurses and staff at the World medical hospital, Bangkok after he suffered a sickness due to “contaminated food.”

The singer spent three days admitted at the establishment with a fever of 38/40 degrees, vomiting and diarrhoea. This lead to a secondary bowel infection and viral infection.

The worst bad health experience of my life,” he captioned a photo on Instagram. He went on to thank the staff at the hospital, who has given him a whole new perspective of selflessness he’ll never forget.

Full story: https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/these-ladies-are-my-savior-keith-duffy-thanks-bangkok-hospital-for-getting-him-back-on-his-feet-914640.html

-- Irish Examiner 2019-2019-04-02

Sorry guys, but none of those girls are hotties....midgets would be more applicable as the dude isn't exactly a picture of masculinity and height anyhow. Lengthen their (the girls) legs by about a foot or two and we might be able to talk reasonably about it.

Edited by Brigand
  • Like 1