IO at BKK photographed my TM6

After being snarled at in the past for "too many" visa exempts, I changed to using METVs, but grew weary of the forced boarder runs, etc., so I recently obtained my first "non-imm O-A" (in my home country) and earlier this week sucessfully entered the country and got a one year stamp.

However, before handing back my passport, I noticed the IO took out her phone and photographed something on her desk. Due to the height of the IO's desk I couldn't see what she photographed, but if she photographed my arrival/departure card (which has my address, etc.), I felt I was being "singled out for some further action."

Has this photographing been observed before?

Can anyone guess the purpose or function of the IO keeping (what appears to be) a personal record of my details?

Should I be concerned? How might the next stage of all this play out?

I am concerned, and would be indebited for any remarks the long-standing members here may have.

Many thanks in advance.

OP, possibly the system was offline, wouldn't accept the address when the IO tried to enter it, maybe the photocopier was broken, rather than keep you waiting she made a copy then will rectify it later. Maybe she has to enter your OA details into another database etc etc. if she instead scribbled something on a post-it note, you would be none the wiser.

• Like 2